Hi im new here and would like to claim against auto direct finance

lilmiss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, was just wondering, i had a car on finance 2 years ago over a 4year time period and ive decided to give it back as it was costing to much with all the charges. I missed one payment last year which then elescaleted in further charges ie 15.00 per letter sent to me, because i was at work and couldnt answer the phone etc there has been several other charges to the account, which i have now settled so i was just wondering would i be able to get back these charges?? i have started proceedings with nationwide and capital one so far and will do with direct auto finance if i have a leg to stand on?? has anyone else dealt with these as i can not see any in the threads provided?:confused:

Yes, in a word. Request a SAR from them, which will give you full print outs of all the fees billed. Total the costs you did not agree to, and ask for these to be refunded. If they don't, you send a letter before (court) action, and if there is no response, you sue them in the Small Claims Court for the fees charged.