woods v halifax (x2)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello every1

I'd like to thank this site for being absolute quality.

Ive been reading up and looking around the site for a couple of days now and im going to send my first letter to halifax tomorrow asking for my statements etc.

At a wild guess going through my archived statements in the last year and a half i have about thirty charges on my account, which roughly totals to bout 1k. So in the last six years or so i could probably triple this amount. Well worth claiming dont you think...

looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming weeks and months

eartois2709 x ;)

hey zac,

my advice would be to have good look round the site first like ive done. Having a real good read will build your confidence in making a claim if your not to sure. Then once you've done this, if you click on to the main forum page there is a link on there with the title "step by step instructions" of how to claim from your bank. On the same main forum page is template letters etc, there is everything you will need on this site you just have to be patient. Other than that if your still getting stuck just keep asking questions in a forum as to who you bank with like halifax...

hope this helps :wink:

eartois2709

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

Just a little update on my big claim haha. Had letter back off halifax saying my statements will be with me shortly. Oh and they've taken the ten pound out of my account....Thought i was getting it back, prob' will with claim money haha

Not long now till i calculate exactly how much they ow me hehe

eric

Hello Folks, great to have you on board!

my advice would be to have good look round the site first like ive done. Having a real good read will build your confidence in making a claim if your not to sure. Then once you've done this, if you click on to the main forum page there is a link on there with the title "step by step instructions" of how to claim from your bank. On the same main forum page is template letters etc, there is everything you will need on this site you just have to be patient.

very good advice eart, all the best with your claim.

please be so good to start off a new thread in halifax to chart your progress!

Crusher :D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!