Palmer Biggs solicitors accuse my company of reselling fake hugo boss watch

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

ignore them. piracy bounty hunters.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It’s regarding Hugo boss branded watches that we buy from dealers. They are saying we have to send them money. We keep asking for proof they represent the brand but they keep sending letters for money 

Surely this conduct needs reporting to sars. Have you heard of these before? 

"It’s regarding Hugo boss branded watches that we buy from dealers "

When you say "dealers", are they wholesalers who are authorised by Hugo Boss to distribute their products ?

Have you contacted the dealers who you obtained the Hugo Boss watches from ?   Suspect that they may know something about this.    Have they been raided by Trading Standards and it has been noticed that they have supplied your business with fake goods ?  This has been fed back to Hugo Boss and they have passed it to Palmer Biggs ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes and No they haven’t at all. The goods are genuine. Hugo boss don’t own the licence for the watches they sold the right to a watch company. 

When asking for Palmer Biggs authority to act for said brand they produce nothing 

45 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

ignore them. piracy bounty hunters.

dx

I want to get a case file together and go to sars are they notorious

they are ambulance chasers with absolutely zero legal powers.

simply ignore them.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Palmer Biggs solicitors accuse my company of reselling fake hugo boss products

no need too, these ambulance chaser firms are all over the internet, many are already here in various threads

which is why we have a complete forum section dedicated to them.

Internet Piracy Claims and other bounty hunting activities - Consumer Action Group

simply go radio silent, there,s nothing they can do to you not you to them. 

and they

Quite a few posts to this site re Palmer Biggs

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q=Palmer Biggs&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=190

Your choice. Ignore as dx suggest.   Or find out why they believe you are selling fake goods. 

Don't think you can go to the SRA, as you are not a client of Palmer Biggs/

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

its SRA.

you won't ever get anywhere simply upon your beliefs 

you fell for a scam email then entered into pointless letter tennis.

you are quite safe to simply ignore them until/unless you get a letter of claim where their stated client is hugoboss uk.

dx

and they

Thank you. 

36 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Quite a few posts to this site re Palmer Biggs

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/search/?q=Palmer Biggs&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=190

Your choice. Ignore as dx suggest.   Or find out why they believe you are selling fake goods. 

Don't think you can go to the SRA, as you are not a client of Palmer Biggs/

tried to contact them but they don’t reply to me

contact who?

dx

and they

3 hours ago, mr maker said:

We keep asking for proof they represent the brand but they keep sending letters for money 

i thought you said you already been contacting them?

pers i wouldn't bother trying anymore.

so you've been in email banter with them?

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Palmer Biggs solicitors accuse my company of reselling fake hugo boss watch

I’ve been asking them to provide evidence on who they represent as the trademark owner has given exclusive licence to another watch company.

They just said they’ve been acting for them a long time. They e produced no further evidence 

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

You should be careful about taking the blanket advice to ignore them.

A well known Motor Manufacturer regularly takes action against unauthorised, counterfeit, copy and spurious parts including Trademark Infringement.

PB may be 'just' another firm cashing in on this but you would be wise to check where\who they get their enforcement commissions from.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

They didn't just get up on morning and think, let's write to Bloggs & Co. about some watches.

Someone asked them to enforce a possible Trademark Infringement and they wrote to you.

They are gathering evidence for someone else. The other party has commissioned them to do it.

The next bit, if the evidence points that way, is enforcement.

H

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

enforcement commission...what utter rubbish.

PB cant enforce anything they are not bailiffs 

pb work by phishing around the likes of ebay and buying stuff to then goto the owner with a possible case, 

there is zero evidence anywhere other than a few mugs that blindly coughed up to these copyright ambulance chasers that these people can do anything themselves

the only people that can are their stated client on their letters, a solicitor must abide by the pre action protocol and only if instructed by their client, they can't 'enforce' anything they are totally powerless.

dx

and they

I know you think everyone else is taking utter rubbish so this is my last input on this.

However, I ACTUALLY sign the Section 9 Witness Statements to support Local Authority Court action against Counterfeiting and Trademark Infringement.

So in this case DX, I think I know waaaaaaaay more about this than you.

OP.  Ignore it if you want, it might go away. It might not, and it might get very expensive.

H

PS, DX, If I could find a way of messaging you I could send extracts from letters of thanks from various County Councils thanking me for my help.

Edited by Hammy1962

GARUDALINUX.ORG

which is quite correct , you are operating as a expert for the copyright holder, not some powerless third party on a phishing trip. fake car parts as you well know can render a car dangerous, good work.

a fake watch which may or may not be so bought from a third party is the third parties problem and is not a danger to life. if the op were to do anything it would be to solely refer the ambulance chasers to the source of the item.

as with any ambulance chaser they can quite safely be totally ignored until or unless a letter of claim or a court claim is issued by the copyright holder.

• Like 1

and they

47 minutes ago, Hammy1962 said:

I know you think everyone else is taking utter rubbish so this is my last input on this.

However, I ACTUALLY sign the Section 9 Witness Statements to support Local Authority Court action against Counterfeiting and Trademark Infringement.

So in this case DX, I think I know waaaaaaaay more about this than you.

OP.  Ignore it if you want, it might go away. It might not, and it might get very expensive.

H

PS, DX, If I could find a way of messaging you I could send extracts from letters of thanks from various County Councils thanking me for my help.

Thanks hammy. However why won’t they send me the information of their authority to act for said brand.