Jump to content

Purchased car from main dealer with no V5C forth coming - help!!

Recommended Posts

Bought a car from a main dealer and was told V5 would be forwarded to me.

After 6 weeks nothing


,rang every week to week 12.Nothing.

Then explained that they hadn't sent it as it has been lost.


still registered with previous owner

.Im furious,.


Now advised that they can do it but my car wont be taxed till I can get v5.

make it even more complicated I'm in receipt of pip higher mobility and get free tax anyway.


Own research, I have found form V62, which means I can do it at the post office. 


Advised them there paying the fee.


How do I go about getting some form of compensation from them as it really has upset and stressed me?


Sorry could not highlight the subject in the right place... please move...thankyou


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • dx100uk changed the title to Purchased car from main dealer with no V5C forth coming - help!!

just do the V62

when you have the V5C.

then find the certificate from her pip return and use that in the PO or online to renew the tax FOC




please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...