JM-vs-Natwest

JoMorrobel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have got as far as submitting my claim online. I have received a Defence from Cobbetts to which i am replying today. I have until 15 Dec to do so. I have also received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings to my local court, and also an Allocation Questionnaire which i have been informed i have to complete by 20 Dec and send to Dartford County Court together with £100 fee. Do you think that i will actually have to go to court? Also not sure on what to answer to A Settlement - do i wish for action to be postponed for one month (I believe probably not?) Would i be asking for Experts (again i think not?) and Other Information - is there anything else apart from my actual claim documents which i will resubmit that i need to put? Sorry for so many questions, but i am hoping that i am nearly there - and we are talking about nearly £4,000!

All help gratefully received

Thanks for all your help - can anyone tell me though if anyone claiming against NatWest has actually had to go to court? Also the date Cobbetts gave me to give them their requested info was 15 Dec. I have done this - do you know what they will do now? The reason i ask is that if they do not normally go to court, should i still send of the Allocation Questionnaire to the Court? Sorry to be a pain:o

Should i still send of the Allocation Questionnaire to the Court?

There's divided opinion about when to send the AQ back. Some people prefer to hold back hoping to get an offer and save paying out the AQ fee. Personally I'm all for paying it, in the knowledge that it's immediately going to cost the bank an extra £100 to settle, (but that's assuming that you have the £100, for some that's obviously a problem)

The main thing is that the AQ must reach the court before the notified date otherwise your case may be struck out

ok guys, sent of my AQ and £100. Today got a letter from cobbetts offering a 'goodwill payment' of £1,800 - my claim was for £3,195 plus interest £3,911.49 plus court charges £150 + £100 = £4,160 - so obviously dont wish to accept. I've seen the letters for saying will accept part payment but want full settlement etc. If i go down this route are they likely to go to Court or is that a chance i take? Can anyone tell me if they have done the same and what was the outcome - many thanks - (getting nervously excited at the thought of money before Xmas - but also never believe anything until the money is in the bank!!)

I too used the rejection of settlement letters, three times infact, and yet the outcome of my claim was full settlement without attending court.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/37731-big-fight-nat-west-24.html#post434534

You should respond with the letter and stick to the timescales......you will win in the end.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejection-settlement-offer.html

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D