Parkingeye ANPR PCN - Lidl's, Twyford Road, Eastleigh, Hants disabled

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for posting the signage at the car park. The big blue sign is not  one of Parking Eye's signs. There is no mention of Parking Eye on it, nor a BPA sign either unlike the other sign you posted. 

As it looks asif your father is being charged as not being a Lidl customer one would hope that his bank statement would prove he was a customer thus ending the PCN.

I am surprised that Lidl washed their hands of the situation -hopefully they will help out when you produce the receipt.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, lookinforinfo - there's a little tiny "ParkingEye" bit in the bottom left of the larger sign and it says "BPA approved operator" in the bottom right corner of the same one - it might not be especially noticeable on my photos, though.   I agree that my father is clearly being charged as allegedly not having been shopping in Lidl's, so yes, his bank statement should hopefully be sufficient for one or other of them to cancel the notice.  I'd like to think, too, that Lidl's will be more helpful when I flourish the statement under the manager's nose!!