Premier Parking ANPR PCN - Gatwick 80, [Road Undefined], Crawley, RH10 9PL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read the entire thread, it would appear the general advice is to entirely ignore their correspondence.

I have received similar letters, 2 from Premier and 1 from Debt Recovery.

I can see a number of ways to challenge it due to Procedural Defects but ultimately there's No Contract.

I would be interested to know if anyone has received a letter of claim?

please create your own topic by hitting create or + in the top red banner.

and complete this too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As per a similar post, same nonsense from Premier Parking and Debt Recovery Plus, resplendent with numerous Procedural Defects and False Representations.

Is your advice to wait for a Letter of Claim?

Only I can see several ways of humiliating them and making a counter claim but I don't want to let them know where they've gone wrong in case they adjust their script for future usage.

PCN 2021 .pdf

Thank you dx100uk, please see my new post entitled "Gatwick 80, (Road Undefined), Crawley. Parking Charge Cowboys"

post moved to your own thread..

do the q&A in post 2 please and we need the rear of the pcn too

page 4 of the pdf was that a letter from them or they some how got ahold of your email ad?

you haven't appealed have you?

FYI: there are no such things on private property as DYL's ...they mean nothing ..mere tarmac graffiti..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Page 4 (now page 9) was part of the letter, nothing to do with email as they don't have my address.

I haven't responded as yet.

I can't see the Q&A link in post 2?
I've managed to consolidate all the letters (having found another reminder) with their reverse sides.

PCN 2021 Gatwick 80, Crawley, Premier Park (amended).pdf

opps autolink wasnt routing properly..

try this one:

and they

1 Date of the infringement

23/07/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

29/07/2021

3 Date received

Cannot be sure - didn't keep envelope for postmark.

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

N/A

7 Who is the parking company?

Premier Park

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Gatwick 80, [Road Undefined], Crawley, RH10 9PL

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

BPA

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier Parking ANPR PCN - Gatwick 80, [Road Undefined], Crawley, RH10 9PL

done pdf

do not appeal

dx

and they

Ok. Can you fill me in on what you've done with the information I've provided, as I'm a tad confused?

I wouldn't have appealed anyway, the only thing I might have done had you not told me to ignore them, would be to have written them a Cease and Desist letter with a Notice of Intent counterclaiming for Fraud and Extortion but I didn't want to list the Procedural Defects in case it encouraged them to rewrite their letters for future use.

Will they, in your estimation, send a letter of claim?

Thanks 🙂

ive swapped pdfs as advised in your earlier post

i most certainly would never be using anything as above until/unless it ever went to court. never play your cards early!!

yes await loc   if if if one ever comes

dont forget to read a few 10's of threads here too!

dx

and they

• 6 months later...

Now is the time to reply to them with a snotty letter to show them you'd be big trouble for them if they were stupid enough to do court.

How the hell did they photograph the car?  It doesn't seem to be ANPR.  Maybe a spy camera.  I doubt the bloke standing by the red car would appreciate his photo being sent to all & sundry!

EDIT: As they've lied both about the amount the claim can be for and solicitors' costs, there is already a load of ammo there for ridiculing their claim.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It's not an ANPR camera, it's just a CCTV high up on the side of the premises.

Surely if they are passing-off as double yellow lines, they can't then make their own rules up?

There's no observation period either.

It seems to be a private road.

It also claims that I've parked in a car park which is clearly not the case - they can't have it both ways?

Yea, good point about capturing the bystander, is that a breach of GDPR?

How do you mean they've lied about the amount?

just type no need to keep hitting quote

so what selfhelp research have you done here in the last 6mts?

just send them a snotty letter as per all LOC threads here already

post it up 1st for checking mind

and they

As regards self-help, I was encouraged to believe the matter would go away whilst I have been managing another big legal matter regarding my late fiancée's estate, the executor of which has been trying to steal my share for the last two years, so forgive me if I haven't gone through the 10s of pages you suggested. The only one I saw that had relevance was in relation to a more advanced stage of proceedings which could be paired-down. However it does somewhat seem to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. It's one of your posts and I'd be interested to see if there was anything you advised before it got to actual court proceedings?

type in snotty+letter in our search

you are not at the court stage and might not ever be, so no need to CPR that's for court.

yes estates can be fun, and time consuming but at least it puts you in good stead if these fleecer go legal. it would be a walk in the park for you.

• Like 1

and they

2 hours ago, MaccaPacca said:

How do you mean they've lied about the amount?

Solicitors' costs for that sum of money are £50, not £80.

The government's new Code of Practice states extra amounts cannot be added to the £100, yet they are claiming £170.  So how about -

Dear Will & John,

cheers for your Letter of Claim.  I rolled around on the floor in mirth at the idea you actually thought I'd take your tripe seriously and cough up!

You really need to do that refresher course in primary-school level mathematics.  Fixed solicitors' costs for this amount are not £80.  As for the £70 Unicorn Food Tax your greedy, grubby clients have made up - government Code of Practice point 9.

As usual you'll have been too bone idle to do any due diligence whatsoever, otherwise you'd have noticed your clients' blatant breach of GDPR.  What do you reckon the bloke next to the red car would have to say about his image being sent to all and sundry?  Anyway, my letter for the Information Commissioner's Office is all prepared to be sent should I hear any more bilge from you or your clients.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

COPIED TO PREMIER PARK LTD

Unless the other regulars have other comments send two letters by 2nd class post tomorrow to the fleecers and to Gladdys, and get two free Certificates of Posting. 

The reason I say to send to Premier Park too is that Gladdys are complete charlatans who would love to be paid by their thicko clients for a hopeless court case, so let the PPC too know taking you to court would just leave them with a big hole in their wallet.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You are right about the observation period. What it should say to be PoFA compliant is to include a period of parking. Just stating 10.56 says nothing. Did the car stop for 20 seconds , 20 minutes or what? So the alleged debt cannot be transferred to the keeper-only the driver is liable if at all.

Dave is right about their over charging. Complain to the SRA that Gladstones are breaking the Law by charging more than £100. PoFA 2012 and the new Private Parking Code of Practice are quite clear that £100 is the maximum. And overcharging too on the £50. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your points. Whilst I totally see where you are coming from, I am slightly hesitant about using your tone for fear of breaching Civil Procedure. Is there a definitive "Snotty Letter" perchance?

that 's the whole idea of the snotty letter

have you not been reading up at all since last october?? !!

and they

MaccaPacca,

why would the snotty letter suggested breach Civil Procedure?

The fleecers have to send you a Letter of Claim as part of the Pre-Action Protocol.  You reply ridiculing their claim.

Corrupt solicitors Gladstones have scored two own goals with their lies about how much their client can claim and how much their own solicitors' costs would be.  Presumably a hell of a lot of people don't check, wet themselves, and cough up.  The point of a snotty letter is to show Gladdys you've sussed them as the charlatans they are.  Generally at that point they realise the Cagger would just be a pain in the backside in court and instead they go after some mug who thinks they have been fined and have to pay.

There are no guarantees of course, sometimes the chancers issue a court claim in any case, but generally we find that you build your own luck by putting the fleecers off with a snotty letter.

The judges also get to see that you know they are trying it on and trying to go behind the law also.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!