PARCEL2GO & HERMES THEFT AND INSURED PARCELS

Read many complaints about theft, missing items and asking people to take up insurance and protection,

the funny thing is yes I have fully insured and took all covers and documented protection and items which are sold via ebay smart send, and all confirmed by P2GO and yet over 14 days now no money and no settlement, and guess whats next!?

Another parcel stolen over a week ago, enquiries after enquiries and an empty bag posted to my customer which I refunded already!

Now 2 Stolen parcels, no settled claims with over 120 emails, and over 25 online chats and I had over 10 peoples names. Still no refund via all fully protected parcels worth each 127.99 and 121.99!

Total breach and crimes committed over ourselves plus lies and the list goes on!

Whats next Police and then small claim court or no win no fee solicitor?

Whats next Please!?

Real!

send a letter of claim 

launch a court claim.

as you say, 100's of threads here to follow. easy peasy...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes it will be straightforward – but you may as well give us better information so we can check that everything is in a row.

What was in the parcels?
When were they sent?
Was the value correctly declared?
I understand you had insurance.

Have you been formerly declined compensation?

If so then what was the reason given?

Also, you need to spend some time reading up on the Hermes threads on this sub- forum so that you understand the way it goes. It is pretty well always the same.

It's essential that you understand the steps and so it is essential that you do the reading.

In addition to answering the questions above, please confirm that you have done the reading or the you will be doing it.

So far the declared value is confirmed and documemted the first Claim got agreed and they kept delaying saying the refund will show 5-7 days for BACS but that not true! I VE been chaising this since 28th september, told on 2nd October I needed to send my bank details again as they seemed they got it wrong but not my fault yet they had it since 2nd October! Thats over 2 weeks! I GET Money via bank bacs and from Europe and recently in 3 Days and in the UK its same day and instant! They re messing me about and nothing else!

For contents its a Marshall  speaker small bleutooth one value 127.99

And 2nd parcel stollen last week and an empty bag delivered yesterday for Marshall Headphones vzlue 121.99 all sold via virifiable links and invoices and all fully covered tonits value, and payment all prooven as well as refunds. The first claim was agreed but still no payment

2nd Claim had to file it yesterday and he re the empty bag!

So far the declared value is confirmed and documemted

the first Claim got agreed and they kept delaying saying the refund will show 5-7 days for BACS but that not true!

I VE been chaising this since 28th september,

told on 2nd October I needed to send my bank details again as they seemed they got it wrong but not my fault yet they had it since 2nd October!

Thats over 2 weeks! I

GET Money via bank bacs and from Europe and recently in 3 Days and in the UK its same day and instant!

They re messing me about and nothing else!

For contents its a Marshall  speaker small Bluetooth one value 127.99

And 2nd parcel stolen last week and an empty bag delivered yesterday for Marshall Headphones value 121.99 all sold via verifiable links and invoices and all fully covered to its value, and payment all proven as well as refunds.

The first claim was agreed but still no payment

2nd Claim had to file it yesterday and he re the empty bag!

I hope you noticed that your posts have had to be restructured first of all my my site team colleague and then your second post by myself.

Please can you present your posts properly spaced and punctuated.
It's extreme difficult for people to follow when they are in solid blocks of text – especially when people using small screen such as telephones.

Thank you.

Please stand by for a fuller reply later

• dx100uk changed the title to PARCEL2GO & HERMES THEFT AND INSURED PARCELS