Car dealer requesting money following part ex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 15/10/2021 at 07:07, BankFodder said:

Let us know if you're prepared to send the above letter and if it is correct and if you want to make any amendments.
I think it sums up the entire situation and I think you need to move very quickly.

On the basis of what you have told us, your chances of success are better than 95%.
Of course if the dealer has some evidence that you deceived them, that might change the picture a little.

If you do send the above letter then please understand that it's not a bluff. You must go ahead with your threat on day 15 and of course we will help you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In his response to you he has referred to the fact that you are unwilling to compromise. What does this mean? Has he put a solution on the table?

Also what are your losses so far? Presumably as you are still making payments to the finance company for the Jaguar, your losses are incrementing at a certain sum per month. Please can you tell us more about that.

From what l have read a earlier post does give 3 options from the dealer. You have said to take non of them. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Yea

he wants me to pay towards the repair. That was the compromise he wants

the 3 options were

pay towards the repair. 
cancel the whole deal. 
collect the Jaguar and have 2 cars on finance

thanks

Thanks.

Well you send the letter of claim and so if you're prepared to follow it up – then you had better start getting ready.

Have you registered with the money claim website?

I suggest that you post up a draft particulars of claim here. Keep it very minimal. Give the minimum of details – simply establish the cause of action.