Car Parking Partnership CPP ANPR PCN - Shepherd Street Car Park in Liverpool - money taken twice - still got pcn!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked at Shepherd Street Car Park in Liverpool (Thursday 30/09/21). I used the automated machine to enter my registration as required and followed instructions for card payment (no error/fault message re: payment being declined). Car park did not require a ticket to be displayed in car and therefore did not provide any ticket/receipt. 

I returned to the automated machine before the time was due to run out and paid for an additional stay. The process this time was the same as above. 

I received the Parking Charge Notice on 07/10/21 (attached). Upon checking my bank I could see a payment had not been taken.

I have since checked my bank (12/10/21) and there has been two payments (£3.50) taken on the same day (Friday 01/10/21) with the reference: Bexfield Properties, Liverpool. 

I have not made contact with the company to make any type of appeal. Would appreciate any advice on proceeding. Many thanks. H 

CCP PCN.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
pdfs merged

please complete this:

i will suspect you mis typed your reg number?

is it correct on the pcn?

do NOT appeal

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Car Parking Partnership CPP ANPR PCN - Shepherd Street Car Park in Liverpool - money taken twice - still got pcn!

Could you please include the rest of the PCN as there are stipulations on them that CPP must adhere to inorder to comply with the Protection of freedoms Act. Without those, CPP cannot hold the keeper liable for the debt [if there is one]. So do not appeal to them as that may reveal who was driving.

Plus the idiots haven't put on the first page what the "offence" was supposed to have been.  Please post the second page as that might be there.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

@hayho1 you need to engage with this thread if you want help.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Many thanks for advice and apologies for delay - have been away on business. 

Please find attached second sheet as requested. (merged to pcn in post 1 - dx)

Please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 30/09/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 05/10/2021

3 Date received 07/10/2021

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] YES

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? YES

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Car Parking Partnership (CPP)

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Shepherd Street, Liverpool.

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. British Parking Association (BPA)

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here: Parking Charge Notice Reminder received today (19/10/2021) dated 14/10/2021

Edited by dx100uk
pdf merged to post 1

So this is another case of them writing you might have done A but then again it could have been B.  Their PCN is carp and you have proof you paid 2 x £3.50.  They haven't got a hope in hell. 

Do you think you mistyped your registration number?

Is this place local to you?  If so, it would be useful to go back and get photos of the signage.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I’ve been here before with private car parks so be sure to ensure the Reg is correct but it is possible, although I question it being wrong twice. 

I’ll be in the vicinity tomorrow so will go and take pics of all signage 

thank you 

Yes, point taken about you making two payments.  No way would you have mistyped the registration number twice.  I'm just trying to work out how the idiots can decide you haven't paid when, er, you have - twice.

It may be that the imbeciles can't deal with two payments and issue their rubbish on the basis that one payment didn't cover the full time you were there.  Who knows.

Yes, please get pictures tomorrow, good work.

I've found this.  Interesting.

WWW.LIVERPOOLECHO.CO.UK

Louise Fisher took on parking firm after meter charged her wrong tariff

Very interesting and only recent! I also read one or two google reviews which were similar to these incidents.

pics to follow from my laptop. apologies about the quality… some too high so I had to stretch and take my best… typical the T&Cs not being visible as they should. 

pics.pdf

I've been trying to get into the head of these disgusting companies - an unpleasant task I know .-- and try to understand why they think you owe them money.

I think it comes down to this.  You purchased two hours' parking at £3.50.  The session ran out so you purchased a further two hours at £3.50, but stayed for two hours & 21 minutes.  An overstay.

That's despite the fact that an initial £7 payment would have allowed a six-hour stay.

However, the fleecers have not split your stay up into two sessions, they've scored the own goal of referring to your stay at four hours & 21 minutes, which you amply paid for.

Their PCN is also garbage and doesn't say exactly what you have supposed to have done.

BTW, the Liverpool Echo journalist says CCP are really Parking Eye.  I did realise their rubbish PCN is in the same style as PE ones.

Thank you for taking on this gruelling task which has helped me to understand now just what they think they’re getting at.

im shocked to learn I have amply paid but yet my separate payments do not cover this time period! 

I am trying to recall from my last thread/case my next steps… is it to patiently wait and prepare for the court appearance date?

many thanks 

yes bottom line await to if they ever send a letter of claim

then return here.

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This time you need to reply with a suitable snotty letter to show them you'd be big trouble if they took you to court. 

Search for "snotty letter" on the forum, there are loads of examples.

Hidden.

Docx has all your pers details in file info/properties 

Simply copy and paste as text to a msg box

and they

Hi 

Please find below the snotty letter I've put together from the searches. 

Would appreciated any feedback. 

Many thanks

My name / address

Date

Dear Car Parking Partnership

My ref: XXXXXX

Thanks for the Letter Before County Court Claim dated 23/11/21. My local supermarket has completely run out of toilet paper, so it was good of you to help me out in these dark days of some people panic-buying.

I had a great laugh at the idea you actually thought I owe you money and that I'd take such nonsense seriously and pay you my hard-earned cash.

You see I know that your claim has no basis in law whatsoever. It's an obvious scare tactic or the junior you got to write the letter is thick as two short planks!

So, seeing as you now know that I know this, you have two options really. You can either drop this hopeless case or we will go to court where I will embarrass you and also go for unreasonably high costs.

It will be easy money for Christmas.

So, if you want a good kicking in front of a judge then bring it on. 

I look forward to your deafening silence.

Full Name (Printed not signed)

Looks good to me.  Invest in a 2nd class stamp tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

• 4 weeks later...

So it's a last last last last last last last chance to pay!

You've already been through PAPLOC and told them to do their worst.  Ignore.

I've looked at your PCN and your photos.

The PCN is PoFA compliant.

The signage is poor however. At the entrance there should be a sign advising motorists that hey are entering private land which is backed by either a BPA or IPC logo as well as stating the regulations. As it does none of that all there is represents an invitation to treat. In other words it is not necessary to observe the T&Cs  inside the car park. 

In addition nowhere in the signs does it state that failure to pay or to underpay will be liable to be issued with a charge. The parking regulations are: 1. disabled people are still liable to pay the tariffs. 2. one must park within the lines. 3. do not park on hatched areas.  Nothing about failure to pay.