Electrical installation completed - not paid by Fishnet Properties LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey!

I think I just got some good news. So letters were sent out yesterday morning special delivery to both home address and office. It must have arrived today. He phoned me up and wants to make a payment. Apologized that it has taken this long and it wasn't resolved sooner. 

I am sure he would have paid, but as I understand their accounts team is horrible. Well, the letter of action definitely has moved this forward fast enough!

I will keep you updated once I receive the payment!

Thank you all ever so much once again! 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so sure that he would have paid – and I expect that it was the letter to his home which probably gave him the shock he needed.
He then realised that he was rather more vulnerable than he thought.

Please keep us updated.

• BankFodder changed the title to Electrical installation completed - not paid by Fishnet Properties LTD

Hi,

Just heads up - he paid 250 for one of the invoices. He still has not paid the main invoice of 3530. I have a feeling that he may not be paying that. 

Would it be wise to start preparing the claim already just in case he does not pay by the time 14 days passes? 

Thanks

As you have sent a letter of claim giving him 14 days, you must stick by your deadline. Otherwise there is no point. You simply lose credibility.

How did he you pay the £250? If it was by cheque then you should bank immediately and make sure it goes through.

Thanks. He paid directly via bank transfer. He also said last night he’ll ensure the rest is sent. Will see..

Also just to check re 14 days. I typed up the letter on 18/10/21, but post office was shut and letter was sent on 19/10/21. He had received the letter on 20/10/21. Which day would be the first day - the day he received it or the date on the letter?

Thanks

Well maybe as he has made a small gesture, you should treat you should treat the day he received the letter as day one

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sorry for responding now, but this just came to my mind as laying on sofa.

The payments have now been made and everything is cleared. I think the letter to his house definitely moved this.

Many thanks for the help as always and have a great weekend. 

Very pleased that you have now got full payment. Thanks also for the update.

If you think that we have helped you then if you'd like to think about helping us with a donation, it would be much appreciated. We have bills to pay to run this forum