Rodpad vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well here goes.

I sent my SAR letter off 2 weeks ago. Received an acknowledgement letter saying statements were on the way, but however they would not list manual intervention as they were not required to do so. Didn't expect any less. They said I'd get my statements no later than the December 29th.

Yesterday I received all my statements and worked out that I've paid £244 in charges over the past 3 years (which is when the account was opened).

So what do I do now? I heard there's some nifty spreadsheet I have to use that will calculate that interest I'm owed? After that which letter do I send (presumeably with a printed copy of the spreadsheet?)?

Thanks in advance :)

Most people dont bother with interest at this stage, but it is up to you, it is quite difficult to work out. Most people only use the spreadsheets and interest when they are filing for court. A letter and photocopies of your statements are all you really need at this stage.:)