VCS/ELMS PCN PAPLOC now claimform - No Stopping - John Lennon Liverpool Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What a coincidence!  This has happened in every single one of Simple Simon's recent cases!  Obviously there's a postie in Sheffield who hates Simon 🤣

Edited by FTMDave
Typo
  • Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Might be an idea to point this out to the judge 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don' t know if VCS are disorganised or deliberately messing defendants about, but they do seem to claim not having received documents quite often.

Don't let it get to you Flamjam they are probably trying to put you in a bad light with the Judge. You could  say to the Judge that you understand that VCS often claim not to have received the WS from defendants. And that one reason  could be that they are trying to show the defendant in a poor light. 

Well, in my case they claimed to have not received the WS. It was pointed out I had a signed proof of delivery. The case was then adjourned for other reasons but, strangely, VCS never requested the WS be sent again.

While I would not rule out incompetence, I tend to think this is a deliberate ploy. It casts doubt on the defendant and just adds stress and inconvenience.

If its VCS its shenanigans and intransigence and attempts to mislead the judge to bias them against the defendant, looks like its becoming part of Simon's MO to deny receipt of paperwork on time.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Indeed, I think we should learn from this and in future refer to this VCS tactic in WSs and/or in a covering letter when sending the WS to Simon.  Something like -

Dear Simple Simon,

Re: case no.XXXXX, PCN no.XXXXX

please find attached my Witness Statement for the forthcoming court hearing.

Kindly note that I have obtained proof of postage when sending this.

Should you try your usual trick of pretending not to have received the Witness Statement please note that both this letter and proof of postage will be shown to the judge.

Cheers Si,

XXXXX

• Like 2

Been adjourned for a later date, their brief tried to get my WS dismissed, judge said no,  he will adjourn to give time for them to reply to my WS should they wish

If you have the proof of posting email a scan with a read reciept to the court quoting the case Number.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Sorry to hear about Simple Simon messing you around and wasting your time.

If it is a tiny consolation, the site will go on the offensive over this and in future cases bring to the court's attention that VCS regularly pretend not to have received WSs.

Now it looks like his usual MO, and we will have cases where he has done this to quote, it won't go well for Simon.

You cant amend but you can add by way of a supplemental witness statement.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

10 hours ago, Andyorch said:

You cant amend but you can add by way of a supplemental witness statement.

So I just send my WS to vcs again and add a note saying I’ve added a supplemental WS? Then send a copy of the supplemental WS to the courts?

No they already have your initial statement.....you cant change that...a supplemental does what it states on the tin...it supplements the original.....not add or amends.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

2 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

No they already have your initial statement.....you cant change that...a supplemental does what it states on the tin...it supplements the original.....not add or amends.

But VCS claimed to have not received my original WS, so the judge requested that I send again. Sorry for being thick, but I’m confused as to what I need to send… let’s say I add a few things to my original WS. Do I just send the “new updated WS” and title it supplemental WS?

But VCS claimed to have not received my original WS, so the judge requested that I send again.

Sorry I wasn't aware so yes send them a further original copy along with a copy of your Supp WS.

Pop up your Supplemental Witness Statement here when you've prepared it.

5 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

Pop up your Supplemental Witness Statement here when you've prepared it.

Just the new added parts or the full WS with everything in? 

Just the new bit.

I remembered Simsplayer96 filed a SWS, it's on the last page of their thread  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/430939-vcs-anpr-pcn-paploc-now-claimform-berkeley-centre-sheffield-claim-dismissed/page/4/#comments

You can use it as a starting point if you want.

What I had forgotten is that also in this case VCS pretended not to have received the WS!

• Thanks 1

I doubt they will respond.  They sometimes do but it's rare.

To clarify things, why do you want to send a SWS?  What extra points do you want to make?

I would certainly say that VCS appear to be trying to pervert the course of Justice by constantly advising the Court that  Defendants are not providing them with a WS often followed by suggesting the Defendant's WS be ruled out. One would have thought that if it was inefficiency  at their end,  that they would have managed to tighten up their operation after the first five "missing" WS. 

Yep, I count three now - simsplayer96, Flamjam & lapwing_larry  There may be others I've forgotten.

I think this now needs to be included in WSs both to stop Simon messing Caggers around in court and to plant in the judge's mind that VCS are a bunch of crooks.