Madder V Abbey

madder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5522 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have won by default, Abbey failed to submit AQ on time, in fact they havn't submitted at all. So I hang around for the judgement. Spoke to Court to confirm, I left it till 2 weeks after the last submission date. Ill wait and see when they have to pay court....if they don't pay Ill send baillifs in.

Seems to me the correspondance was still being sent to solicitors ...as you all know the solicitors were ditched back in August which was the time I submitted my claim. Had it confirmed that they were still using the Solicitors address for all correspondance.I haven't heard a word from either Abbey or Solicitors since the submission of their defence back in September. Hey Ho. I'm starting claim for charges for August, September, Oct, November, @ £120.00. Hey ho again.

There is one thing I didn't mention....I have not heard or had it in writing from Either Abbey or Solicitors that they are not acting for them. I have only discovered this vital info through the various forums, so this info was not passed on to the court by moi....I don't think It was my job I only heard the info through the grapevine.

Just cannot navigate my way around, I find Im in a maze with the sub forums, I get lost as soon as I enter forums. I can't even find my previous posts. I must add tho the calculator was an easy find.