Citifinance

JH73

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just stumbled across this incredibly useful website. The reason I'm signing up is because I have had a credit card with Citifinance over the past four years with a limit of £1000 on it. Unfortunately, three years ago I was unable to keep up with the payments, because I changed jobs and it didn't work out and Citi added £1000 worth of charges onto the account due to the missed payments. I then set up a payment scheme with them and attempted to diminish the debt. I have been paying them eversince and the debt is still £2000, half of which is charges. I must have paid them around £4000 over the past few years, which is quadruple the credit limit and double the outstanding debt. I'm at my wit's end with this one, because I don't have alot of debt, I have one other loan of £4000 and this is diminishing and should be paid off over the next two years. Can I claim against Citi? I feel I've paid them good and proper, they've had a fortune out of me considering the card only had £1000 on it originally. :-| Rant over.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same prob with Citifinancial as you have i have also sent of a Data Protection Letter on Thursday along with a £10 cheque, now for the long wait........

NatWest: Prelim letter sent 29/8

Reply to prelim 2/9

LBA letter sent 4/9

N1 filed at Court 20/9

Notice of issue deemed to be served 2/10

Natwest filed acknowledgement 16/10

Natwest have until 30/10 to file defence

Defence received 26/10

AQ received 2/11

Cobbetts made offer of £2600 2/11

AQ filed 16/11

Court date received 23/11

Court date set for 17/1/2007

\Hi,

There is a forum for CitiCards http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/citicards/ have a read of the threads there and you will see that Citi are not the easiest to claim from -they try every thing to put you off - but they are paying up in full albeit slowly.

Start a thread there and kee pit updated and we will help as you need it.

Good Luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 1 month later...

Hi JH73, I have today received my statements from Citi, now to get the ball rolling ........

NatWest: Prelim letter sent 29/8

Reply to prelim 2/9

LBA letter sent 4/9

N1 filed at Court 20/9

Notice of issue deemed to be served 2/10

Natwest filed acknowledgement 16/10

Natwest have until 30/10 to file defence

Defence received 26/10

AQ received 2/11

Cobbetts made offer of £2600 2/11

AQ filed 16/11

Court date received 23/11