Ron White Trade Cars ltd - Van purchased fault

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

On 4 june this year I purchased a renault master  Van . Yesterday the warning light came up : injection fault.

Can I contact seller about it and ask for payment for repair. 

Tomorrow I m going to garage find out what it is and how much will cost me to repair it.

I paid by debit card 

I like the van ,I m just hoping its not anything expensive to repair.

Can anybody advice me what shall I do 

Thanks.

Within 6 Mts it's for you to pay for a report detailing what wrong and its cost.  The  retailer ideally should then fix it foc to you and refund report cost too 

However I can see the fair wear and tear dodge being pulled here...how many miles have you done in it?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Tell us more about the van – mileage, price paid and of course we did you buy from?

You're quite right to get a quotation for any possible work that you would be well advised to let the dealer know in advance that this is what you going to do.

Write the dealer a letter and tell them that this particular fault has occurred and that you are seeking independent advice and a quotation for the work and you will come back to them when you have the result.

Very important to lay down a paper trail in advance so that if you do incur a fee for an inspection – then you are more likely to be in a position where you can demand a reimbursement.

Okay. Send a note to the dealer and get the inspection and quotation for the work and then come back here.

Don't forget that you're not in conflict with the dealer yet. The dealer may be as good as gold – we will have to see

Hello

I went today to a garage . Was told current turbocharger is very weak and will need replacing very soon and thats the cause of warning light - injection fault . 
It will cost around 900 £  ( new turbo plus mechanic work ) .

I emailed van  seller before todays inspection  but there was no response from him.

thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to Ron White Trade Cars ltd - Van purchased fault