Packlink issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi apologises if this is in the wrong section I wasn't sure where to put it

I recently sold my gaming PC on eBay and used packlink to ship my item which was actually collected and delivered by Hermes in a broken state

I sold the PC for 950 pounds and insured my computer via pack link in total delivery and insurance was £40

it arrived smashed

I had to refund my buyer and collect my PC

I sent all the photos as pack link asked for them and I filed my damage claim first of all they refused to pay out

I have now sent them pictures of my packed item in its original box and with extra sufficient packaging they have since ignored my comms. Turns out pack link is owned by eBay and their [removed] CEO has ignored my email correspondence apologises for the language used but I am so angry

I am now 1000 pound out of pocket I paid an insurance premium to protect my item due to its value and they are ignoring all emails any had any dealings with these lot

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Moved to the postal forum and block of test spaced for ease to read 

There are 100's of Hermes threads here to read.  

Use our top right red banner search for.

Hermes .

and get reading a good few 10's

Issues them a letter of claim, then immediately issue a court claim..but do read up properly so you are confident upon all stages

you can't sue packlink they are out of jurisdiction

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Before you start suing Hermes you will need to make a formal complaint to them. It will come to nothing. They will knock you back but at least you have got a paper trail.

Write them a letter telling them that you want your money. Don't set any deadlines but after about 10 days if you haven't heard anything or if they have refused you then come back here and we will send them a letter of claim.

Draft a letter of claim and post it here.

As advised by my site team colleague above, start reading lots of the Hermes stories on this sub- forum. You will soon get the hang of what you will have to do but of course we will guide you every step of the way that we would like you to have done some of your own homework please.

Also you will notice that my site team colleague has introduced spacing and punctuation into your post because a solid block of text is very difficult for people to follow especially when they're using telephone screens.