style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know I'm a bit slow, I've only just figured out how to make CAG my home page (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/) and a LOVELY home page it is. I only found it last night. For months now I've just been going straight to the forum. On the homepage, could someone have a check of the returned charges on the right side - I think it might been a bit out of sync. This site just looks so good, it just keeps getting better and better. Kindest regards to the people in charge.

Yes, unfortunately, we get people who play silly buggers and enter false info in the survey. Because that's so mature, isn't it... :rolleyes:

We correct it as soon as we can when we become aware of it.

But thanks for your comments anyway. :-)

now if i could only come to grips with that linkback thingy. (i'm really not very adept at this stuff) every time i want to find a link and use it in a post, i open cag in a different tab and find it highlight, cut and paste. is there an easier way - and don't get too technical - Keep It Simple. thanks

If there is a link you want to copy, right click the link and pick 'copy shortcut' (or something similar depending on your browser)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

ok, thanks for that - and thanks for my new little green blob! can't wait to tell my o/h i'm "informative"!

i see what you mean about the bank totals on the home page as they are all out again. can't you feed them through something or someone on a delay so people can't just be stupid with them?

If only the sums on the home page were true!!!! Bankrupt banks methinks!! Is there no other way of inputing details into the survey so that the numpties submitting silly numbers can be monitored?

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!