Still waiting for used car i bought fro midlands sports and prestige 3 1/2 weeks after delivery date.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I went to look at a used car from a dealer, had one problem that would get sorted before delivery, I payed a deposit , said have it in 7 days to service/mot etc, then told to pay balance day before delivery, 31/2 weeks after I should have hadf it, still waiting for the car as had lots of issues to be fixedand still waiting..

What to do next..

sounds like a pup to me.

cancel ?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please will you name the dealer.

Have you paid? If you have then how did you pay? Did you pay by cash? Did you pay by bank transfer?

How far away from you are they?

hi, MIDLAND SPORTS AND PRESTIGE

WWW.MIDLANDSSPORTSANDPRESTIGE.CO.UK

Used cars for sale in Burton-On-Trent, East Midlands from Midlands Sports and Prestige. Visit our showroom or give one of our knowledgeable staff a...

they are 1 hour away from me..

paid a deposit, told would be a week, then told to pay rest ( bank transfer)  for delivery the next day, nearly 4 weeks later car still has no mot and a long list of issues on gov site today...

Thanks but you are not being very clear.

You said that you paid a deposit be you haven't told us how much or how you paid.

You told us that you were instructed to pay the rest by bank transfer that I had understood from your first post that you had only paid a deposit. Now we understand that you paid everything and that you paid by bank transfer – is this correct? How much have you paid?

What is the car? What was the total price it? Have you actually seen the car? What are the issues with it? Have you had any written correspondence with them?

You now have gone on to refer to "issues" on a government website – but you haven't given us any information about this. Please can you be a little bit more forthcoming about information. It really shouldn't be necessary for us to chase you and to tease out every essential detail.

• BankFodder changed the title to Still waiting for used car i bought fro midlands sports and prestige 3 1/2 weeks after delivery date.

hi, sorry, i paid 200 deposit the day of looking at the car,

told it would be ready 1 week later,

told to pay the balance 2600 ( all by bank transfer) one week later for delivery the next day,

no car turned up,

told it broken down, at that point car had still not had an MOT, looking at todays info online,

told it has had issue after issue and promised delivery after delivery, but no closer today than a month ago,

they are unable/unwilling to tell me what the problem is or when it could be sorted,

i sold my last car the day i was meant to get this one, so i am still car less...

WWW.CARDEALERREVIEWS.CO.UK

Read 38 customer reviews for Midlands Sports & Prestige in Burton-on-Trent, sellers of new and used cars, with an average rating of 1.4/5 stars. Read...

WWW.YELL.COM

Find Midlands Sports & Prestige Service Centre in Burton-On-Trent, DE15. Read 12 reviews, get contact details, photos, opening times and map...

The issues with the car are just items need to get an mot, main one being emissions, which i think is down to injectors at a cost of 1100, back box, steering rack, brakes not working, wheel bearings..

Well I'm afraid that you made a big mistake when you paid by bank transfer. You still haven't told us what these issues are on government websites et cetera.

It seems to me that you should try to get out of it and get your money back which actually may be rather difficult.

9 minutes ago, ukshane4life said:

got to be dumb to do bank transfer as you will not get that money back and same with court action as they will shut down business before then

I think we know that, Shane. Perhaps we could concentrate on trying to help and not criticise please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum