P2G claim... Paid insurance They lost items out of box compensation normal excuses

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep P2G are a joke when parcels are lost or damaged, I could do with some advise They lost 2 parts out of a damaged parcel £65 + £8.52 inc insurance postage,  i sent with them (DHL) I paid extra compensation charge but they're making the normal excuses, not sure what i do now, small claims or letter of claim, thanks

for any guidance.

you can't issue a court claim without 1st issuing a letter of claim.

100's of parcel2go threads here 

use our search follow those.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please can you tell us the whole story – point by point.

Do the reading of the Hermes stories on this sub- forum and you will quickly get an idea of what we need to know and also the way that your story is likely to go.

Although you are dealing with DHL, the story is likely to be the same.

Hello BankFodder thanks for your reply, DHL just passed the buck on to P2G I am dealing with P2G at the moment so I am going to claim off (Sue)them, the goods they lost out of the  badly damaged relabelled box they delivered🤪 were £65 + there £8.52 with the £50 insurance carrage cost, I have not heard back from them as yet claim sent 16/09/21 but no whats coming as they were small motorcycle gearbox parts, I am reading your Parcel stories with great interest & much information & have plenty off time on my hands at the moment, just fed up with these rip off companys.

I understand that you sent some motorcycle gearbox parts by DHL using P2G as the broker.
The parcel arrived but it was damaged and some of the parts were missing.
The value of the missing parts was £65.
The cost of carriage was £8.52.
You refer to £50 insurance cost – but you haven't explained this and it seems an awful lot.
Despite me asking you to read the stories on the sub- forum, you haven't explained whether the value of the missing parts was correctly declared.
You also have not explained whether the identity of the parts was correctly declared.

Although you have told us that they are apparently making the "normal excuses" you haven't specified what they are saying.

Finally, please can you take care not to post solid blocks of text. It is difficult for people using small screen such as telephones to follow them.

Please present your text in a properly spaced and punctuated form.

Thanks

I still need clarification please.

Not all of the parts in the package were missing. Some of them were still there.

What was the entire value of the whole package? What is the value of the missing parts?

If you going to claim back the insurance element then really you should only claim back a proportion of it and also portion of the carriage because some of the items were successfully delivered to you.

The carriage costs which you've mentioned already and insurance costs – presumably these applied to the entire package including the items which were successfully delivered – correct?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

after almost 3 weeks of back & forth time wasting with Parcel2Go claims

I had a normal rejection reply (your claim has been rejected as you decided to send a prohibited item)

so I will be sending them a letter before claim, post & email ie Postal address is Parcel2Go The cube

Coe street Bolton BL3 6BU. email complaints@Parcel2Go. claiming £55 of lost items from the damaged

parcel  they did manage to deliver with £10 of goods still in box. ps they have offered me my £8.52 cost of

delivery + insurance back to me lol  After originally excepting the extra insurance for my PROHIBITED item lol,

will keep u informed.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. Have we seen the letter of claim?