Excel Contractual Interest Spreadsheet

Mindzai
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get my link to Mindzai's sheet to work either :confused: I've just looked at Lucid & Mindzais user profiles & they haven't posted since May & June so I dunno if they may have withdrawn their sheets or be away working on the perhaps?

Have you tried the sheets in the templates library instead?

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

I can't get my link to Mindzai's sheet to work either :confused: I've just looked at Lucid & Mindzais user profiles & they haven't posted since May & June so I dunno if they may have withdrawn their sheets or be away working on the perhaps?

Have you tried the sheets in the templates library instead?

Try A-Z the links there seem to work for me.

BJ

• 2 weeks later...
Why are none of these working anymore?

Dunno! Both Mindzai's & Vamps sheets don't seem to be working atm - Lot's of us have been trying to get answers on various threads but no-one seems to know why ...... ?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

i managed to access them and get them to work yesterday by going through google spreadsheets

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

click on templates

click on no 6 s/sheets with interest

click on vamps chambers

scroll right down to the very bottom of that page then click on google spreadsheets in bottom left hand corner-it worked fine!!

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

click on templates

click on no 6 s/sheets with interest

click on vamps chambers

scroll right down to the very bottom of that page then click on google spreadsheets in bottom left hand corner-it worked fine!!

Can you post the link you used please?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

i managed to access them and get them to work yesterday by going through google spreadsheets

ps - if you are signing into google & have already used Vamps sheets before then they will be saved in your profile - this way you can re-use one you have previously ..... The problem on the link I have is that it takes you to Vamps chambers main page & the links to individual sheets then doesn't work ... as if they have been removed. Therefore a new user can not access them if they haven't already got a copy saved in their own profile ... IYSWIM? :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

I have both the (Mindzai) spread sheets un altered, credit cards and banks but the cc needs the notes sorting(see my earlier posts) if anyone knows how to upload them to this web site i can PM them to you. (Mod /helper??)

I also have a version which will work out the compound interest initially on the statement rate then additionally at todays rate for "Compensatory Interest"

BJ

:cool:

WolfCat has just posted this link to Mindzai's sheet - it's one he/she personally has stored ... http://members.aol.com/wolfcat451/MinziasCompoundSheet.xls

I suggest if anyone wants to use this one in the future that they do a saveas onto their computer for future use.

:)

ps - this is the one for BANK ACCOUNTS ONLY

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Can anyone help? Link to a 'how to do contractual interest' guide pls. Have grabbed spreadsheets .....and will look at those now.

I am back in court on Thursday (stay refused!) and thought a full contractual showdown for my other claims might be of interest to take with me. Always said I was going to do contractual but once I had got this first claim out the way. Now it seems to be an ideal opportunity but am a bit short on time so all pointers much welcome.

Have statements back to 1998 on one account, and have another claim in vampiresses' spread but without contractual (yet!). It would be interesting to do a pre-6 years estimate back to 1984 if there were enough hours in the day before Thurs too. Anyone at a loose end?!

Cheers

Donation made 12/02/07 just cos being here is the best displacement activity I've had in years

The most useful post on the whole CAG site - find what you are looking for A-Z! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html

Can anyone help? Link to a 'how to do contractual interest' guide pls. Have grabbed spreadsheets .....and will look at those now.

I am back in court on Thursday (stay refused!) and thought a full contractual showdown for my other claims might be of interest to take with me. Always said I was going to do contractual but once I had got this first claim out the way. Now it seems to be an ideal opportunity but am a bit short on time so all pointers much welcome.

Have statements back to 1998 on one account, and have another claim in vampiresses' spread but without contractual (yet!). It would be interesting to do a pre-6 years estimate back to 1984 if there were enough hours in the day before Thurs too. Anyone at a loose end?!

Cheers

Bank or credit card account?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

• 1 month later...

I am also battling Lloyds TSB, and want to claim the contractual interest rate against them, however: Mindzai's calculation sheet makes it quite plain that it is for bank charges and *not* credit cards - and I want to make the appropriate calculations for credit cards. Does anybody know why I cannot use this sheet? I would think the principles in calculations and interest would be just the same?*If anybody has an available alternative that I can use or point me in the right direction, I would be massively appreciative.

Capital One Data Protection Act sent (15th December, 2008)

Barclaycard Data Protection Act sent (15th December, 2008)

Lloyds TSB Data Protection Act sent on three accounts - Current, Business & Credit Card (15th December, 2008)

There was a Mindzai v1.1 for Credit Cards but it has gone off the site It was okay but the notes were just copied across from the bank sheet, I tried to get Mindzai to update but he is no longer posting ( I THINK!!??) I have - following much discussion on this site under numerous threads (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/73371-beetlejuice-mbna.html?highlight=beetlejuice)being one - rehashed just the calcs to give DI (Demonstratable interest and then CI/RI (Restitutional Interest) (That's you've had my money and made money on it so I couldn't arguement...).

With some work (and I'm up to my eyes in claims, decorating, and generally trying to stay afloat) it could be

a definitive item.

I can send the v1.1 and my own hash on it but it's up to you to make sure your happy with all calculations. PM if you want.

regards

BJ

:cool:

Just wanted to check, the version of Minzias sheet that I have (from chezt's post above) doesn't seem to total cumulative penalties or interest paid on penalties on the charges and interest sheet. Am I missing something? (there doesn't seem to be a formular in the box...)

Gareth

Me Vs Barclays - ongoing

09/11/06 - DSA letter sent

23/11/06 - Standard response received

Me Vs Barclaycard - not started

Me Vs GeCapital - not started

Me Vs Cahoot BA - not started

Me Vs Cahoot CC - not started

Me Vs Cahoot Loan - not started

Assuming it's the same as the one formular in the "official" sheet I should be able to cope.

Gareth

Me Vs Barclays - ongoing

Sorry, hadn't realised it was previous total + new = current total. Easy

Gareth

Me Vs Barclays - ongoing

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone help im looking at claiming the contractual interest but i can't find what to put on the particulars of claim, is there any text out there i need to put on in order to claim contractual interest.

thanks

robert

Here is a good link to save if you are looking for anything ...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

• 4 months later...
Just wanted to check, the version of Minzias sheet that I have (from chezt's post above) doesn't seem to total cumulative penalties or interest paid on penalties on the charges and interest sheet. Am I missing something? (there doesn't seem to be a formular in the box...)

I have managed to fix it, and have uploaded a fully functional version for download from here Mindzai's Compound Contractural Interest Spreadsheet

Hope this helps

Many thanks to Mindzai for his original work

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

I just wanted to find out if anyone has a copy of a Contractual Interest Spreadsheet I could make use of to claim bank charges on hardship grounds?:|

The former link doesn't work as the file was uploaded to a site that has now been shut down!!

Thanks!!