Topcashback refuses to pay out

Btace
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I completed a purchase in may this year through topcashback. It’s the third year in a row they have done the same thing.

topcashback are trying to blame me however they can’t give me anymore information on what I have done wrong.

I believe they probably have had the cash back I am owed but are keeping it for themselves.

We may well be able to help you but your story is so vague that I don't think anybody could understand what it is about.

Why don't you tell us what happened in a bullet pointed chronological order

I am a TCB user and since last year have been having the same problems when it comes to certain companies. 

Please give us more info as we might be able to help. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi. I took home and contents insurance. I got a valid quote with confused.com which offered £34 cash back.

I did exactly what tcb said to do. It is showing the transaction on my tcb account but it’s stayed at zero. They have done it three years straight now and it is really annoying me.

Was it a new quote or one you got then closed and went back to. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Has the insurance been active for at least 90 days with payments taken and no issues. 

What exactly are TCB saying the reason for non payment is. 

The insurance started June 16 there have been no problems with payments. Tcb are saying I did something wrong but they don’t know what. And reckon they will tell me when they hear back from confused.com

Is it a totally new policy eg a different company. I know confused are a broker style. 

Have you read the terms and conditions on the home insurance page 

It is standard that they say they will wait to hear back. I have the same issue with Dominos they have refused several large purchases saying l used voucher codes when l did not. Some date as far back as last year. 

You do for confused get to chose a reward from what l know. I say that as my partners car insurance is with Confused and we get a free car wash, it was what he chose, every month as long as we pay the bill. Did you pick something or even get offered it. 

You can dispute it and put a claim in. 

TCB has its own claims section. So no need to start a complaint with resolver. 

Also dispute the findings ask them to find out what the reward is as you have never had it. 

So what reward have you used or got ask confused as you have not claimed anything. 

I do admit TCB service has been a nightmare for a few years. 

Tcb have done it twice this year. 1 I had an idea it would should have been 70p.

that one doesn’t bother me that much. It’s the £34 that gets on my nerves. I will ask confused.com because I don’t know.