Action365 did not pay in full.

Mazuto
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So were the Solicitors acting for you ?

Presumable these were the people dealing with your Insurance claiim.  Sometimes not really Solicitors, but they manage Insurance claims.

Get onto whoever was dealing with your Insurance claim and get them to resolve this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you for keeping this under your radar, I hope I'm not too much of a bother...

So after over two hours of being on hold with the EX-instance company I got through and I have recorded the phone call just in case.

They claimed that they are 'aware' of the situation and have received the warrant of control letters that I  have sent them. They gave me a case number and the lady on the line reassured me that her colleague is looking into the matter. Any other letters/files I receive I should send over to their courdocs email but other than the phone call I have no indication that they are indeed looking into this - no email replies or anything of the sort.

I suppose I will send the CCJ and the Particulars of Claim when I am able to scan them next Monday if by then the issue is not solved. 

As dx100uk has suggested I will ignore any bailiffs that may come but it is still a bit stressful.. 

One thing I still do not really understand is how does the northants bulk do not have the details, the county court being half a country away... no online registries have CCJ on my name etc.

If anything 'new' comes up or the issue is solved I will update the post so if anyone is found in a similar situation they may have some sort of comfort..

I also have the name of the solicitors who were dealing with this 'court case' on behalf of me - by the insurance company I presume - so if nothing moves I suppose my next step is to contact them directly.

I am truly so grateful for both of you gave me guidance on the matter.

The Court claim may have been submitted to a Country Court directly and not through MCOL, therefore Northants Bulk do not have the information.

Yes you could contact the Solicitors dealing.

I would suggest that you tell the Court enforcement company that your Insurance company are dealing with this and the Court confirmed that the original Court claim was not sent to you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You mention contacting the Court enforcement company - looking at the letters with my understanding that would be 'South east Warrant of control service centre' correct? 

Anything else I should mention if they try to ignore me saying that my 'ex-insurer' is dealing with it? Or this mention is just to add extra things to my record.

Court enforcement officers tasked with collecting don't really want to waste their time in visting people, if the matter in the process of being dealt with.    So contact the warrant  of control service centre to advise them of what is happeing.

Right I will try to do that tomorrow or the day after if I don't manage.

Just for my own education if I may ask; If a court claim is submitted directly as you say and thus Northants bulk do not have the information and nothing is popping up in any of the registries about a CCJ against me, from a legal stand point is this 'legal' procedure? 

As in, I do not even know about the case against me - I can't respond to anything in time etc and suddenly I get to a point of legal action of courts saying bailiffs are involved. This seems a bit...well unfair to me.. 

But reading on these forums the stuff everyday people are forced to go through makes me so furious that it makes me want to become a lawyer 😡

Edited by dx100uk
swearing removed

its a std backdoor CCJ ....

750'000 CCJ's are issued every year.

85% go undefended for whatever reason, they result in a default 'backdoor' CCJ the defendant knows nothing about being issued.

we call it a 'roboclaim' . no human being sees or checks anything, it's all totally automatic.....it's what Northants 'bulk' court was set up for.

forget about the above aspect, not your problem, not ever worth stressing over..zero you can do.

please dont swear...removed..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right so I got my hands on particulars of claim and it checks out, this is all about the original car accident, nothing suspicious or new.

Last time I got in contact with my ex-insurer they said that they are "dealing with it" and I received a case number from them but I heard nothing since; not sure if worth to chase them again to see the progress?

No new court letters received or any visits from bailiffs so maybe the issue is resolved ? Been over a month since the warrant of control letter.

One question I have is, no ccj  is coming up in any credit checks, is it due to just "lag" and it will pop up sooner or later (thought this "case" seems to be few months old) or it won't pop up as this is still something that my insurance company was dealing with.

If it does pop up, I presume I will need to do a set aside which costs £255 correct ? But would I be able to claim that money back as this situation arose due to something going amiss with the insurer or there's nothing I could do about that.

Thanks 

post them up then please!

the judgement was shown as july so i can't see why it's not now registered...

do you know why address the judgement/CCJ was served at?

have you searched that address on TOL?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Apologies for not posting sooner, I was unwell. Just to update, I managed to get in touch with my insurance company on Friday and they have confirmed me that this issue has been sorted few days back - though I never received any confirmation. I asked them to send me some email as a proof which they did so hopefully this is sorted.

Now the only mystery is the ccj, no credit reports or any databases like Trust online show that there is one against my name or my address.

I do not know the exact address that the ccj was originally served to; I asked when i called Northants and the county court and both claimed that they do not have that info - the county court person said that it was most likely sent to the solicitors who were dealing with the insurance claim but i think that was more of a suggestion to the mystery rather than a concrete statement. 

Should I just forget about it if it's not popping up anywhere or keep digging ?

Thanks for all help.

Well done

pers i think it did goto the sols and they sorted before judgement.

let it die

and they