DCBL - Final reminder unpaid parking charge

I strongly suspect this is a private parking case, so I've moved your thread to that forum.

Who are DCBL representing?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Is this the first Final reminder you have received from them? I am never sure when they send out their second or  third Final Reminder whether they can't count; can't count beyond one or too stupid to know that they have already sent out previous  Final Reminders. It's probably all three.

I expect they are trying to work up the courage to actually take you to Court, knowing that the case against you is absolute rubbish. So they hope that by sending you final notices you will finally be so terrified that you pay them and so  they won't be made a greater laughing stock than they already are by losing once again in Court.  [ It is rumoured that Mickey Mouse wanders around  Hollywood with a DCBL watch on his wrist].

I suspect that their letter was a result of you getting a PCN from another company of similar ilk to DCBL -ie  venal, ignorant and at a level that even dung beetles managed to rise above millenia ago. If it was, can you please complete the questions below so that you can hopefully avoid havek to pay the a penny. And in the meantime please do not contact them even if the one who can read  is on holiday.

Does DCBL mention the name of their "Client", as in the fleecer setting them on you?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!