Fast Tax Rebates Ltd scam - again !

Blog81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 10/06/2021 at 09:54, dixon2094 said:

Hi,

Why would I send an SAR to HMRC - what would I be asking for exactly? I don't want to annoy them or anything like that and make it seem like i'm being pedantic. Also, who would I send this to/address it to?

HMRC are asking me to pay the full amount, but I've not had a response yet in relation to a payment plan or anything of the sort.

May also be worth mentioning:

I've logged in to HMRC online just now and can see this from taking a look at my previous tax rebate form (first time I've checked)... it clearly states the money was paid to FTR and that they mentioned the EIS in the rebate - something I had no idea about, like I said...

https://i.postimg.cc/JnKs51pw/Screenshot-2021-06-10-at-10-02-27-am.png

https://i.postimg.cc/kXNgQMGT/Screenshot-2021-06-10-at-10-02-46-am.png

Surely this can prove, based on my email and text copies to the company in which they never once mentioned EIS, and the fact it was written in the rebate submitted by FTR, that it's been done fraudulently? There MUST be something I can do :(

I have been victim to this scam too as have around 10 others in my workplace.I received £5,600 and HMRC are wanting £19,000 from me

Hi Blog and welcome to CAG

You now have your own thread here to discuss your case and share details.

Please use the other thread - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/439099-information-on-fast-tax-rebates-ltd-and-the-eis-scam/?do=findComment&comment=5125559 - and answer the Q's I put in posts #7 and #14 on that thread, not here.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Blog,

It may help us if you give a brief history about your dealings with FTR.

You've seen other threads so just fill us in.

In particular, can you confirm if you have any email or text msg saved confirming what FTR wanted from you regarding documents and/or access to your personal Govt Gateway account.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

On 05/08/2021 at 10:57, dixon2094 said:

Ah sorry, I must have missed this. Can I still go down this route anyway? Or not, if already instigated it through MCOL?

PS: do you have a link to HCEO where I can start this, if I can do so in relation to above.

Owner of FTR is being actively investigated by Northumberland police and someone who has been scammed has been advised not to pay anything to Hmrc as there is an active investigation and we have the police officers name and number

Hi Blog and thanks for this.

I moved your post from Dixon's thread to your own thread here for now.

Can you briefly give us more info about what has happened :-

1. Who the someone is (If they're here on CAG, just tell us their Username, not their real name).

2. Who has advised "the someone" not to pay HMRC.

3. Do the police have details of Alan Francis O'Hara and the Ltd companies he set up in the last few years.

On 09/09/2021 at 23:31, slick132 said:

Hi Blog and thanks for this.

I moved your post from Dixon's thread to your own thread here for now.

Can you briefly give us more info about what has happened :-

1. Who the someone is (If they're here on CAG, just tell us their Username, not their real name).

2. Who has advised "the someone" not to pay HMRC.

3. Do the police have details of Alan Francis O'Hara and the Ltd companies he set up in the last few years.

1.they are not on CAG and are not a work colleague

2. the police officer from Northumbria police force

3. I have no idea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Blog,

Is there any further news at all on this please.

Thanks