Parcel2go surcharge requires payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I decided to clear out a few things by selling them on Ebay ,

ive sent about 12 parcels using Parcel2go via Hermes. out of the 12 they have lost one and on 2 others Parcel2go want surcharges for  1, a t-shirt weighing 250 gramms,  but according to Hermes weighed 1.5 kilo

and another Hermes say I stated I input the weight as 0.00 but thats not possible on the website as it gives you a message saying its an invalid weight, who is ripping who off Parcel2go or Hermes.

I owe about £5 when ive all ready paid the full price  to send 2 parcels  according to Parcel2go. I take it I can ignore Parcel2go and just not use them again. 

Thanks 

Edited by dx100uk
Format

have you got the email recipts of weights or the website information. I know when l have used hermes, not via parcel to go but directly, l always have the details on my account 

This will prove what you have put in. Also ask for proof of weight of the item they are claiming is 1.5 kg 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

No sorry it doesn't show the weights , this is the reply I had from Parcel2go

Thank you for your email and apologies for the late reply.

Hermes have installed digital weight machines in each depot and once an item is taken to the collection depot, it may be scanned as part of the secure delivery process. The machines used are very accurate and with the tens of thousands of parcels scanned daily, have an error margin less than 0.01%. 

The Hermes service can accept parcels up to 15kg, but the price paid for a 2kg parcel would not be the same price that you pay for a 15kg parcel and prices are based upon the weight and dimensions of your item. Hermes charge on a kg to kg basis, so 0.0kg to 1kg would be charged at the 1kg rate, 1.1kg to 2kg charged at the 2kg rate. 

Should you wish to dispute this charge, please can you request the receiver provide photos of the goods in packaging on a set of scales displaying the weight. 

I replied

Thanks for your reply, I guess mine must have been one of the 0.01% that was mis weighed as according to my scales a t shirt does not weigh 1.5 kg I paid £2.94 for it to be delivered thats the correct payment for a 250g T shirt.
Nobody would ask the receiver to provide photos of the goods in packaging on a set of scales displaying the weight. I guess I will have to change delivery partner 

I won't use them again I will go direct , I just dont want any hassle with them. In the end I could just pay the £5 but I dont see why 

Thanks 

Use parcel force clickndrop

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...