Centrica/CST Manual Claimform - Scottish Gas / training bond

starb18

Wait and see if CCMCC acknowledge receipt or reject.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Fingers crossed for you then but at least you have submitted.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

Its fairly self explanatory...you complete all of it. This form allocates the claim to the appropriate track and moves the claim to your local county court then you will be given further directions to prepare for the hearing.

So am I better fighting this battle or try and set a payment plan up now with centrica? I’m presuming if they are willing to take this further I’ve basically lost? 

Dont throw the towel in just yet....this is  the next stage of the procedure. The DQ offers you a chance to enter into mediation if you do not wish to proceed...if you do not complete and submit the form you will get a CCJ anyway because you have failed to comply with the next stage.

A.  Settlement for all   1. tick yes  2 tick no

B. 2 tick yes and write reason .... Defendant Litigant in person.

C. Leave blank

D.  D1 Tick no  D2 leave blank D3 leave blank D4 leave blank

E.  Tick no

F. 1 witness ...yourself

G . Less than 1 day and state any dates you will not be available....holidays etc etc.

I.  Leave blank

Sign and date...run 3 copies 1 for the court 1 for the claimants solicitor and 1 for your file.

• Like 1

Ok excellent thanks.

i will complete the above first thing and send off. 

With regards to the next stage, I’m presuming the will challenge this the whole way? Like at this point is there anyway they will drop it? 

I seen bad mojo posted in his thread recently how is has gone 35 days and I had a reply very quickly.

thanks 

Lets see how keen they are to proceed when they have to pay the  hearing fee on a Fast Track claim :classic_ohmy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

apologies have been away working and completely forgot to send these off before I left, is it just a case of sending paper copies back to the court and directly to CST law? 

thanks 

Hi,

apologies have been away working and completely forgot to send these off before I left, is it just a case of sending paper copies back to the court and directly to CST law? 

thanks 

Sorry for spamming twice just want to confirm I am doing it correctly

I have until the 14th of October to respond.

Yes as detailed within the Order you received with the N181.