UAE loan debt IDRWW involved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have a substantial loan overdue in UAE. IDRWW have been emailing and writing to my UK address. 
Old threads on here say either, ignore all correspondence from IDRWW as they can’t touch you and others say you can’t hide, just deal with them. 

I just don’t know what to do for the best. 

Any, more recent experience or advice someone can offer please?

As long as IDRWW's stated client i.e the bank you took the loan out with has been informed by YOU in writing of your continued and current uk address, then you are quite safe to ignore everything from anyone....UNLESS its a letter of claim, an SD or a court claimform from northants bulk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you. I haven’t informed the bank in the UAE, but they do have my correct UK home address and email address as they have sent emails and IDRWW have sent a letter. IF, a SD is sent, I should respond using the PAP template asking for information/documentation?

They do not legally have it, they could file to any previous uk address quite legally and get a backdoor judgement.

If anything comes return here or go read our UAe threads via our search now ...much better self help....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:cheer2:

and they

I feel sure some legal correspondence will be forthcoming soon. I owe the money, I’m not disputing that.

I see another user received a letter of claim from a solicitor at IDRWW eventually. Advice seems to be you must respond to it, which means set aside?

I don’t know how to respond and am I just delaying the inevitable and I have to pay? 

1st thing to do is throw your 'morality card' out the window, that being...i owe the money, i have to pay it...they did when they gave it to you.

a letter of claim, must under the protocol by replied to, it's nothing to do with any court -  hit letter of claim and read.  nothing to set aside, it's just a pre action protocol that was introduced to stop DCA's issuing almost 1,000,000 speculative court claims a year, many purposefully to an old address to attain a 'backdoor' CCJ.

an SD , a statutory Demand, could be real, could just be a threat going nowhere, as anyone can send one. its got nothing to do with any court unless it's latterly moved fwd after 18/21 days by them too one. most turn out were simply to try and get a response and never go near a courtroom door.

a court claimform from northants bulk, must be properly responded to and correctly defended , 100's of UAE ones here, usually leading to a very quick application for summary judgement as they don't want the judge to look at their dodgy paperwork and even more dodgy ethics behind the sum claimed.

dx

and they