Jacobs Cambridgeshire council parking pcn enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got Jacobs letter stating I pay £423 within 24 hrs or they will remove my belongings from my address. Contravention was in November 2020. I have not been home since then due to being with my family owing to covid. My work has also been affected adversely due to covid. 

I called Jacobs and said I can't afford full payment and requested that they take payment arrangement. They refused. 

Planning to call the council tomorrow and ask if I can pay them the original amount and clear it off or make a payment arrangement with them. 

What do I do if the council refuse to take payment?

And if they do take the payment do I still have to pay the £310 added by Jacobs to them??

yes you still have to pay the bailiff fees. unless....

i will gather you have received all the relevant letters etc at the correct dates.

like the original PCN - what was it for?

notice of enforcement etc etc just you were not at your home due to covid to actually read them?

in other words there is no lacking upon the process they have to go through and no reason to raise an appeal/statutory declaration about not receiving XYZ?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have no correspondence regarding this PCN except the letter yesterday giving warning of removal. Lady came to the door at 7am this morning and knocked and went way because I didnt open. 

Cambridgeshire council wouldnt take my call to make payment saying I need to email parking queries. 

Have done this now.

What can I do contact JACOBS and tell them I cannot afford £310 at one go but am ready to pay monthly towards repaying this debt? Man on the phone at JACOBS told me theres no way exept to pay in full. 

:(

If you did not receive the pcn etc then:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

depends if you are out of time from the order of discovery i would suspect your are (21 days)

READ all the PDF's and the posts in that thread

and they