Future/Gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - funfair bridge st Stourport on Severn Worcs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You'd left the fleecers' PCN number showing, but I've sorted it.

So they reckon you didn't pay.

This Future company is a new one for us.

Now to compose the snotty letter ...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

How about something like this?

Dear Will and John,

cheers for your Letter Before Claim.  I had a good laugh at the idea you actually really thought I'd take such tripe seriously and cough up!

As usual you'll have done no due diligence before sending out your bilge otherwise you'd know full well your client's case is complete pants.

Your client has scored a big own goal by adding £70 Unicorn Food Tax.  Wooops!  Judges don't like these made-up sums, do they?

Your client can either drop this hopeless case or get a good kicking in court where I will go for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spend it all on a foreign holiday now that we can all travel again, while all the time laughing at your client.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

COPIED TO FUTURE PARKING LTD

Wait and see what the other regulars think this evening, then if there is no retweaking send off copies both to Gladstones and to Future tomorrow by 2nd class post, and make sure you get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

That seems OK  Gladstones are the epitome of cads and bounder's so civility is lost on them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Future parking appear to acknowledge that they issued their PCN too late to comply with PoFA. So they cannot pursue the keeper only the driver. However they will keep pursuing you as they will assume you are the driver but they will have to prove that if it ever gets to Court. So please do not reveal who was driving and if you have other  named drivers on your insurance policy so much the better.

• 3 weeks later...

yes post it up please, see what they are dribbling about now

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

getting fed up with being insulted probably ...:pound:tough luck gladdy!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are trying to coerce their client to go to court, that'll be the Gladdys

yours is not the next move...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...