Future/Gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - funfair bridge st Stourport on Severn Worcs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A letter from Gladstones solicitors arrived 14/8/21 for a unpaid parking in stourport 05/20

I appealed this through a company called parking fines ltd

i received several letters from debt recovery plus which i was advised were safe to ignore as they were dealing with it

The letters stopped and i forgot about it until this letter arrived

What should i do now any ideas

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

so you got scammed by the parking fines twaddle...yep they did a runner on lots of people cause the site was a load of....one point being these are not fines...:pound:

can you do the Q&A in post 2 please 

and we need the DATE of the letter of claim too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I cant find the original letters from future parking with photos i have searched everywhere, The letter form Gladstones is dated 11/8/21 there is a pcn number the date of the charge was 14/05/20 and the current charge amount is now £170.00

21 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi.

Could you let us have the information requested in the forum sticky please? That will help us to advise you.

Am I right in thinking the company you paid money to has been dissolved now?

HB

please do this link as best you can.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement 14/08/2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]  cant find letters but i think it was 

3 Date received as above

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] i think it did

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? a photo of car entering the car park

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] yes through a defunked internet site

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Future parking ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] the funfair bridge street Stourport on Severn Worcestershire

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Dont remember

Edited by dx100uk
ignore - post formatting only

• dx100uk changed the title to Future/Gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - funfair bridge st Stourport on Severn Worcs

you need to reply with a snotty letter

use our enhanced google search box

snotty letter gladstones

pop your ideas up here 1st

you must reply by 30days.

dx

• Like 1

and they

I took my wife out during lockdown as she had to self isolate (CKD)and was REALLY depressed i hoped to cheer her up a bit. The only reason i went in to that car park was because was feeling ill, and needed to recover i didnt notice any signs as i was more concerned about my wife once she felt a little better we went back home. Should i mention this in the letter

i will check out snotty letter thanks 

drew

no !! they dont care and neither would a judge

you give nothing away at all ever 

have your read a few of our snotty letters yet?

and they

How's this I will send it by recorded delivery

having recieved your (Letter before claim) letter, I dispute that I owe what you claim, I am sure parking fees are not £100 + £70 for recovery, can you explain how this figure is reached or is it picked at random I am prepared to fight this claim vigorously if this is taken further

use the search i suggested please.

and they

To whom it concerns, I have recieved letter dated the 11th August 2021  

You state that this is a letter before claim
the amount due £70 which you state is predetermined and an nominal amount for losses £100 nominal is a joke, losses for what empty spaces
all car parks during this period had parking charges supended as your clients car park was next to the council run which at this time had FREE PARKING displayed one i assumed that it was all council car parking space as there is no actual division or gates between car parks 

I deny that any monies are owed by myself. The same applies to the over inflated amount of the claim, 

something like..

be generic , mention nothing about your specific speculative invoice situation. don't tip them off!

and they

Dear Mr Gladstone or To whom it  may concern, 

I have recieved a letter dated the 11th August 2021 from you 

You state that this is a letter before claim.

The amount due £70 which you state is predetermined and an nominal amount for losses is a £100 nominal, surly you jest, what are the losses for, the only losses are your profit margins during the lock       down period. 

I deny that any monies are owed by myself. The same applies to the over inflated amount so called claim, and i will fight this hammer and tong.

is this any good

OK, we'll give you a hand.

First - what do the fleecers reckon you did wrong in the car park?  Did you overstay?  Not pay?  Etc.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Needs to be harsher

Now as FTM Dave asks what is it alleged you did wrong, overstay? not pay? oyjer T & C breach, that will help frame what is needed

Also have you identified yourself as the driver to the fleecers, this is important in what advice will follow.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So no pay in a pay parlking area?  Have you taken any pictures of the site if you can do do so ASAP especially the sign at the entrance.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

i havent been that way since i will see if i can this weekend or sooner if i can i dont go that way too often

at the time i was more concerned with my wife being ill so i just pulled in