KINGS HILL No1 = Cabot?? Help needed for N1

elizabeth1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI there,

Kings Hill No1 and Cabot Financial are the same company, Kings Hill No 1 is there address.

They can legally add charges to the accounts, they are interest charges. If you are not paying then interest will be applied. It is in the small print on the original credit agreement that you signed. It says that once you default (which the original vendor does when you stop paying) that they can pass the debt to debt collections companies. The debt collection companies normally have to stick to the original credit agreement with regards to interest unless the original vendor says otherwise.

I do believe that once you start paying and continue to make regular payments that the interest is frozen for you but watch out because if you stop paying them they can apply accured interest to the accounts.

If the balances are small they will not take you to court it will more then likely more to an external agent (like a doorstep collector) but i think if the balances total over a certain amount i.e. £4000 then they may take you to court depending on what assets you have.

I hope this helps

NO IT DOESN'T:-x

THIS POSTER SPEAK DCA LANGUAGE [sEE HIS OTHER POSTS]

(MEANING FILE THE POST UNDER R.... FOR RUBBISH!! )

HOW MANY MINUTES HAS THIS POSTER BEEN REGISTERED ???

• Haha 1

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps