Unknown VCS CCJ - Bristol Airport - Stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited . Was abroad

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes Zimbird should get asbsolute clarity from court regarding calling from Zimbabwe, then Simon can decide if he is feeling lucky risking a loss and a big costs bill for air fare, as in Dirty harry, Simon do you feel lucky?  Well do you?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

4 hours ago, lee19921992 said:

your names readable and claim number on the blacked out bits on ws

:frusty:@zimbird  what does it say about using pens in our upload guide.

i'll sort your pdf again.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pdf sorted and merged

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Whenever I have problems dropping off to kip, Wally is there to help me out.

48 paragraphs to say "we put loads of signs up mate, masses of 'em".

He's scored an own goal in (6) by saying you declined to answer letters when he knows full well that is nonsense as you never got the letters because you were in Zimbabwe.  Either he's lying or it's a cut & pasted WS: either way what he wrote cannot be taken seriously.

Plus maybe another in (27) & (28) & (29).  Do we know if the PCN dates of postage were POFA complaint?

In (38) Walley asserts that Planning Permission is not needed!  Easy to show the legislation and that VCS have committed a crime. 

In (23) & (39) & (40) & (41) & (42) there's the usual rubbish of "my bezzies in the IPC say it's OK so it must be OK".  Sorry, Walley, it's the law in England & Wales that decides. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 3 weeks later...

Any feedback from the court re if they are prepared to phone Zimbabwe with BT Meet Me?

• 2 months later...

I am so sorry everyone - i have been cut off from u for so long with a firewall and could not understand why i could not get onto your web site. 

Finally after so much frustration i have realised i needed a vpn. Obviously there is a firewall in place for those of us in Zimbabwe. So i am back in touch with u all with my VPN.

I am slightly panicking i have done nothing towards preparing for my impending court case.

I will read all your threads and act immediately as time will be running out.

so when the hearing?

dx

and they

I think 22 April dx.

Zimbird, we need you to deal with -

On 21/12/2021 at 16:07, brassnecked said:

If they get an inkling that you may have to fly to the UK even to have an online hearing and they lost, there may be other implications cost wise for them might discontinue.

On 21/12/2021 at 18:58, FTMDave said:

Agree BN.  I'm thinking to get clarity from the court and then, depending on the court's answer, threaten Simple Simon with having to pay the air fare in costs.

10am on the 22nd April by BT Meet Me at the County Court at Bristol (60 mins)

Unless the claimant does by 4 on 25 March 2022 pay to the court the trial fee of £27 or file a properly completed application (ie one which provides all the required information in the manner requested) for help with fees, then the claim will be struck out with effect from

25 March without further order  and, unless the court orders otherwise, you will also be liable for the costs which the defendant has incurred.

Papers have to be delivered to the court office 14 days before the hearing.

Yes i will deal with that urgently and get back to you. I am so relieved i finally am back in contact with u all.

It was making me so anxious not being able to respond or read your responses - i am just annoyed it took me so long to figure it out.

Naughty sons do have their uses after all and if it had not been for me telling him he had to deal with his latest misdemeanour (just posted) i would not have found out how to get onto your  website at all!  So every dark cloud has a silver lining!!!

Draft Email to Bristol Court:

Please see attached my “Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing)”.

I am currently resident in Zimbabwe and am not due to return to England until the end of May 2022.

I notice that my hearing will be at 10am on the 22nd April 2022 by BT Meet Me at the County Court at Bristol BS1 6GR.

Can you confirm that BT Meet Me can call Zimbabwe? I am concerned that our phones are unreliable and it is not always easy to get through. Quite often if there has been a rain storm, the phone lines are down!  

Once you have made enquiries about putting the BT Meet Me call through to Zimbabwe I can make a decision whether to fly back to England for the court case or not.

My concern is, this could get expensive for the Claimant, if he has to refund my expenses.

I look forward to hearing from you.

*. Should i copy the claimant into this email or not?  Maybe i should just wait for the response first?

Personally I would copy the mail to VCS (to the "litigation@vhs" address that you must have on the correspondence somewhere). 

The more it's emphasised to Simple Simon that you live in Zimbabwe the better as he might discontinue (not out of any decency of course but just to cut his losses in suing someone who lives abroad).

I would however change

I am currently resident in Zimbabwe and am not due to return to England until the end of May 2022.

to

I am resident in Zimbabwe.

There's no need to tell the court about your May visit, indeed it might encourage them to change the hearing date to May.

• 2 weeks later...

Also I see Simple Simon was supposed to pay the court fee by 25 March - did he?

No response from the court to

date and i will share Wali’s letter that i received a few days ago from UK - trying to make me pay a reduced amount to drop the case - i did not get the letter in time, even if i had been tempted - they sent it to my Bristol address.

I'm the most glass-half-full person there is, but I can see a potentially very bad conclusion here.

The overworked court don't reply to you.

They can't get through on the phone on the day.

Simon wins by default - again - and you get a backdoor CCJ - again.

I suggest that you e-mail VCS with -

Dear VCS,

Re: PCN no. XXXXX, Claim no. XXXXX

it has come to my attention that you are deliberately sending letters to an address you know full well I do not live at.

You are well aware that I won my set aside application in this case against you because I do not reside at XXXXX, England but rather at XXXXX, Harare, Zimbabwe, and have done for XX years.

I will bring your actions to the attention of the court.

Kindly write to my correct address in future.

Yours,

XXXXX

I would also get on to the court again with -

Dear Sir/Madam,

firstly would you please note that the address on the claim form is incorrect.  I do not reside at XXXXX, England but rather at XXXXX, Harare, Zimbabwe, and have done for XX years.  indeed I won a set aside application in this case on that basis.

Secondly I wrote to you on ...

and go on to repeat your earlier mail verbatim about phone calls to Zimbabwe.

This should all have been done in December when we first suggested it, not this close to the hearing.  Anyway, hopefully the mails will at least get the address changed and stop a CCJ going to your English address.  Unless any of the regulars disagree, send both mails this evening, Simons's to both Wali and Litigation, and with the court's one copy to Wali and Litigation.  The more we hammer into Simon's head that you're in Zimbabwe the better.

If there is no joy from the court this time maybe next week you could think about getting a female friend or relative in the UK to phone the court.

Looks like best plan FTMDave it does look like Simon is trying to get a default again by using the wrong address, so send as suggested, as an aside wonder how difficult it would be to Enforce a UK CCJ against a Zimbabwe address ?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

BN, I think the answer is impossible - which is one of the reasons Zimbird has such a great record against various fleecers!

(Not just that of course, they have put in a huge amount of work to fight the charlatans).

But Zimbird doesn't want a CCJ against the English address, so best to bat Simon away if possible.  The two mails need to go off immediately.

whats with the excessive long filenames again??

it stops the PDF's working

rename the upload file BEFORe you upload it to something sensible please!!

and they

I am sorry i had to pay for an img to be converted and that is the file name that it came with and i am not very familiar with how to change it. I was not aware it would be an issue.

All this seems to take me a long time to figure out - i find uploading difficult!

If you read our upload guide, it lists free sites to use that do everything for you online, why are you paying?

to rename the file, you simply rename it as you click download from the convention sites or goto it on your device, click on it and hit rename.

and they