Utility Bill CCJ HCEO Enforcement - Charged VAT on top of fees?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi yes I bet they have

Also there will be adjustment the VAT Act but not by SI.

I think much of the confusion is because the HCEO we see are the variety taken on by the chancellor under section 2 of the courts act.

High court enforcement officers proper  cannot claim or charge VAT.  As they are employed by the court . The value is not for a business or trade. They are salaried.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to reply to Darius (Mark Bowley.)

I trust I answered your question regarding;;",Where does it say that vat can be added to fees"

Perhaps you missed it  because there was no acknowledgement. 

Anyway the answer  is that there isnt. Just that busnesses require to  be registered if they meet  certain conditions.

If I may  comment,  you  betray your FMoTl heritage. Laws dont give  permission in general. If it did, there would have to   be a law saying  we must  brush our teeth every morn.

Sure you make requests to do something, but that is only because, if you didn't there would be another law making the act unlawful. Free country,  human  rights etc.

Sorry GCE STUFF  BF. Common sence too.

Edited by Peterbard
Clear

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS