Martin777 v. Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First message - sent first letter with £10 cheque and have received statements and cheque returned.Calculated unauthorised fines at £1235 and about to send second letter.I feel I should mention to them that this procedure has been tried and tested hundreds of times through this website and isn't it about time they just paid up without all the pretence!

This would obviously aggravate the situation and would not be a good idea- anyway I'll keep you posted - many thanks for getting me started.

Hi Martin

Welcome to the forums. Continue to read around and get to know the procedure inside out as your claim progresses, that way they can't catch you out at any stage!

As for mentioning CAG, just purchase some of the CAG self-adhesive envelope labels...that will tell them all they need to know ;-)

Good luck and keep us updated.

Hi martin please start a thread in the barclays forum and post any problems that you may have on that thread. Paid referral seems to be when an item is paid even though there are no funds in the account but i can only say that from a Natwest perspective, i presume it is the same. Maybe read around teh barclays forum after you have started your thread.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

• 1 month later...

I have now sent second letter (moved house in between which delayed things slightly) - will keep you informed as to their reply. I thought I had started a thread in the barclays forum - if I haven't could someone send instructions as to how i do this?