Parking Eye ANPR LOC - Teanlowe - Booths Poulton Le Fylde

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HA ha ha ha. ELEVEN whole minutes!! Good luck Parking Lie you're on a hiding to nowhere with this one.

If this is local to you, can you get any photos of the entrance and all of the signage they have littered about the place.

Is it a retail park with multiple stores on?

Where did your OH shop?

If it was one particular store then she should contact them and demand they cancel the invoice and just how disgusting it is how they treat their customers.

Also pop onto the LA website and see if PE have any planning permission for the signs and cameras.

• Like 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

So did your wife shop at Booths?

EDIT: the forum software has gone berserk and the OP's original first post refuses to be the first post on the thread.  This is what the OP wrote -

My wife has just received Parking Charge Notice from those lovely people at Parking Eye.

The car park is a free to use car park with a 3 hour limit. She managed to stay for 3 hours and 11 minutes.

1 Date of the infringement
31/07/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]
04/08/2021

3 Date received
09/08/2021

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]
Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?
Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]
No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up
N/A

7 Who is the parking company?
Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]
Teanlowe – Booths, Poulton Le Fylde

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.
BPA

The site is a multiple store site that is used for all the shops in the surrounding area with Booths in control of the car park ( It was a council controlled site until the Booths store was built and the car park revamped.)

Tomorrow's job is to get photo's of all the signage.

Booths have planning permission for the cameras and signs not Parking Lies, I don't know if that makes any difference.

Parking eye 001.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Forum software gone mad

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

OK, so the Booths angle is a no no.

Obviously don't pay, they're essentially after her for overstaying one minute!!!

I agree with Bazooka Boo about the signage.  That shown on Google Earth is appalling and clearly insufficient, but dates back to 2019.  It would be good to see what signs they have up now.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Surprisingly the other photos are half decent for once and actually get to the point about the restrictions and the charge.

Doesn't change that she only overstayed by a minute though!

The signs that you posted did not mention payment at all. Just that motorists had 3 hours free parking and then had to leave. Nor was there any mention of entering the registration number.  As the car park is only an invitation to treat in any case, there is no need to for you to be concerned about that, but it is useful to use against them in your WS should it come to that.

This should help to explain-

https://www.lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/contract-law/offers-and-invitation-to-treat-contract-law-essay.php

I must admit I missed PE's small print where they whittle on about inputting registration numbers, making payment and pay machines.

Your OH had the right to be there for three hours plus the 10-minute grace period.

Yes, she could easily have wasted extra time due to their confusing signage and wandered around looking for payment machines which didn't exist.

It should also be self-evident that if 10 minutes is an accepted grace period in normal times, then it should be longer in times of a global pandemic when social distancing means everyone takes longer to do their shopping, to enter a restaurant and respect its hygiene provisions, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep.

post it up here 1st please

you have 30days from the date of their paploc.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep snotty letter time 

post your snotty letter up here 1st for checking over

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just post it here as text then we can edit if necessary

and they

That's great work.  Well done on both the content and the level of snottiness.  That's exactly the sort of thing your wife should send, let them know she's sussed their sordid scheme and will be big trouble for them if they do court.  Fancy trying to charge her for overstaying for one minute!

Excellent "Dear Philip and Sian" research, I must confess I didn't know who ran PE, this will be something to suggest to Caggers in future PE cases!

If none of the other regulars object invest in a 2nd class stamp tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

My Road
My Town
My County
My Postcode

Date
Your Reference No.

Dear Philip and Sian,
Thanks for wasting your pennies and sending me a letter before claim. I
understand you think I owe you something.
I had a good laugh at the idea you actually really thought I'd take such tripe
seriously and cough up!
Now, you know that your claim has no basis and I know that you know that
your claim has no basis
Your can either drop this hopeless case or get a good spanking in court where I
will go for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and I’ll be able
spend some of your ill-gotten gains.

Me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...