We're not alone!!

Deller

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just came across a very interesting article from a dissatisfied Nat West customer:-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Advantages None, I don't like them

Disadvantages Penalty charges very high, customer service poor, I don't like them at all

Following a visit to my local NatWest branch earlier this month I was encouraged to upgrade my account. (This later turned out to be none more than paying £10/month for services I would never use. My mistake, I was lured to putting my head into the lions mouth. )

Then... yesterday I found that my employer had made a mistake and paid my salary into my old NatWest bank account, which I used before my upgrade. At the same time, my rent was supposed to go from my new account. This resulted in a penalty charge of £38 to be paid to NatWest (yes, thirty eight pounds). (They didn’t cover my rent money, or anything to justify £38.) I quickly transferred funds to my new account so my rent could be sorted, and I then phoned NatWest to explain them that I was not happy about paying that kind of money (yes, thirty eight pounds) as a penalty charge. They then told me:

1) To bad

2) I would have to pay another penalty fee of £28 because £38 had been drawn from my account with no money in it. Yes, it was the £38 penalty fee.

3) They would waiver the £28 as a sign of good will and that I should be happy about that.

4) £38 was not to cover their cost, but a penalty to educate me that I shouldn’t set up standing orders when I don’t have any money in my account. I felt they were telling me I was stupid to upgrade my bank account.

I have never been so angry in my life.

I used to be happy with NatWest. Now I will be switching banks as fast as possible.

My experience was only £38... I can’t imagine what it must be like for people who have their loans, pensions etc with NatWest.

Conclusion: NatWest is fine, until something goes wrong: then it’s like banging your head into a massive concrete wall. It’s only giving you a head ache...

Summary: I had a bad experience, now I'm switching to another bank

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound familiar???

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D