Western Circle Claimform - old PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 hour ago, dx100uk said:

just to be clear on the above

whatever you do do not send in that 9a admittance form..guaranteed CCJ.

ask western to do a tomlin/consent order but dont ever agree a £PCM figure you can never meet, stand your ground at say  £10-£20 PCM.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or phone them catch them off guard and off script...ask to speak to the person dealing with the claim.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi everyone

had a letter from the courts dealing with the mediation appointment and confirmed appointment cancelled and to now wait for the case to be issued to local court?

Sent Western x4 correspondence via email to address stated on the court claim document and also added another western circle contact email into the email. Still no reply to any of them??

Also no answer from the phone number contact provided by the court!!

I assume now i sit back and wait for this to be transferred to local court and use my attempt to resolve this issue as evidence to the court that i made an effort to resolve the matter and it is not my fault that it has got to this stage?

Thanks G

Hi

I have just received an email from the legal department@western circle claiming to not have had any response to emails regarding the court mediation hearing??? (See attached email) even though i have contacted them 4 times on the email address supplied on the court papers and to their client cervices email address all of which have not replied?

I have asked for the claim to be withdrawn and i will agree to come to an agreement.

Can you advise me on this letter and if i should reply as it is not the reply email that the court have stated.

The letter reads as though they have read my response but are playing dumb!!

Thanks G

western offer of consent order email.pdf

Respond and ask that they furnish you with a draft Tomlin Order that they propose for your consideration.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi

i sent a response and this is has come from cash float not Western but I think they are the same anyway ?? I have not had any replies as they state and there is no mention of withdrawing the claim ?

“ As I am your Case Manager all emails sent to Jeremy Lloyd have been forwarded to me and I have responded to them accordingly.

Moving forwards, please send us your payment proposal and we will consider it. If it is acceptable we will create a Consent Order for you to sign and we will send this to the Court.

We should do this as soon as possible as your case has already been transferred to the Hearings Track.”

Thanks G

What £pcm can you very comfortable bly pay?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Offer £56.50 that clears it in 12mts?

and they

Nope thats what their tomlin/consent order will do. As long as you pay, no ccj. But you must must pay it without fail

and they

Consent/Tomlin Orders do not withdraw a claim .......it stays the claim until the balance is cleared.

Andy

:thumb: Make sure you are happy with the draft content before signing and returning.