Are You Being Harassed By Banks Or Debt Collectors?

angry cat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you feel as though you are suffering Harassment from Banks or Debt Collectors!

You can report them to The Office of Fair Trading and the following link will take you to a specific OFT Complaint form, which you can download from the internet to make an official complaint and you can obtain it here-

http://www.oft.gov.uk/nr/rdonlyres/b3999175-a9bc-469d-ad5b-ba284de36e01/0/complaint.doc

The complaint form also provided a list of Debt Organisations that may be able to help you, plus Key Issues on Debt Collection Guidance

Good Luck

angry cat

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

can some tell me where to get the telephone harrassment letter please. I need to sent moorcroft one to get them to stop ringing me everyday. I all ready have a deal in place since may,so i will not talk to these idiots on the phone.

I was under the impression that it was ofcom that dealt with telephone harrassment but can't seem to find anything to support this.

Victoria :)

Vixsta14 vs Barclays bank: Won paid out £900 :lol:

Vixsta14 vs Clydesdale financial (Barclays Partner: Still ongoing :(

OFCOM won't deal with harassement by telephone, they gave me the details of the FSA, with the FSA saying go to the Financial Ombudsman service.

So would say contact the FOS.

But more importantly contact the local trading standards office of the company that is hounding you.

Stating that they are harassing you.

Lloyds said the calls continued because they were short on staff when Brighton TS contacted them - my thoughts were thats bullsh*t, but hey if it works.

• Haha 1

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

What are the guidelines for telephone calls from say for example Lloyds Credit card? I was called 10 times in one day then 6 the following. Also they called twice on a Sunday. Messages galore have been left now my mobile is switched off and when my home phone rings I see the number I pull the plug.

If you can't buy a Bible on a Sunday but you can collect debts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

hi i owe 15000 to Lombard from around 14/15 years ago i have been paying 23.58 since then as i got a company in to sort it out as i could not afford the loan, they set the figure at 23.58 a month,Arden have since bought my debt and are now asking for me to fill in a expenditure form/income do i need to fill this in, is it legal to tell them all my personel info.

• 7 months later...

So, what did you do with Arden in the end? Did you give them your I/E or refuse, as it is well within your rights to do so?

My MINT Loan debt has just been sold to Idem/Arden and very interested to find out as much as possible about their tactics!

Rgds.

radmm0

• 7 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks