DS V's The Man (BOS)

dazdm2001

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1st post so please forgive me if i have posted in wrong section. First id like to say this website is amazing, Lots of info that im going to use over the comming months no doubt!!!

Myself and my partner have had nothing but trouble with the BOS for atleast the past 5 years and after waking up this morning to yet another charge letter i have decided to do something about it. Which brings me here. After a phone call this morning about the 2 bank charges this week that we have received due to Blair oliver, Unanounced take out of £250 from our account last week( Is this legal) Its for recovery of a visa card debt (That we fell behind on last summer).So Phoned the bank this morning to explain that the charges where incured due to afor mentioned Blair oliver taking money from our account with out letting us know, And as we hadnt checked any mini statements we were unaware that there wasnt enough money in our account to cover one standing order (To guess who !!! Yup Blair oliver) and another direct debit to our broadband provider.The First charge we have already payed on the 5th dec, And the second was due to come of tommorow, The woman explained over the phone as a gesture of goodwill the charge for the tommorow would be canceled, But she couldnt refund the charge for the 5th, And advised us that there was a 24hour telephone banking service and that if we had called before the charge had come of on the 5th They could have cancelled it, But can't now ( WTF!!)

There's a bit more to our story when it comes to dealing with Bank of scotland and there Blair oliver sidekicks, But for now im going to try and recover the bank charges from the past 5 years with the help of this site, Which at a guestimate i reckon are in the 4/5 thousand pound regeion.....

Im sure you'll be seeing alot more of me on here over the comming months. And all help will be greatfully appreciated..

Kind regards and best wishes DS.

Hi thanks, Have the letter printed out and will hand deliver to bank in the morning, Cant wait to get the ball rolling on this one, Ive truely had enough of there tactics theve had thousands and thousands of pounds out of us over the last five years, Not to mention the sheer frustration and bank rage i get every time they sting us with another charge. Even when they did decide to cancell tommorows charge but not refund the one they had taken on the 5th it's half hearted in my opinion, They admit that it was a fault on there behalf but still cant refund the 1st charge. Sick to the stomach with there nonsense. Will keep you informed on how things go over the months. Thanks

Good luck!!

I've just filed against the thieving bar stewards for £5.4k.

Go get em!!

Darren :p

BOS - WON - £5.6k

------------------------------------------------

Virgin Mastercard - WON - £300

Barclaycard - WON - £200

Lloyds - WON - £1.6k