Premier CCTV PCN - 1 mins wait on double yellow lines at Euro car parts Gatwick 80 Crawley, West Sussex Rh10 9pl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No advice but exactly the same thing has happened to me, I got a letter from them yesterday. I waited under a minute for a guy to pull out from a space at Euro Car Parts in his van, he indicated that he was going to move to me and I've been slammed with a ticket. Photo shows me on the double yellows in two different places so they can see the car has moved. Feels like a money making cartel doesn't it! I'm so frustrated by it, I may just pay the ticket but I'd love to get something about this done long term for other people's sakes.

I rang Euro Car Parts who told me it's happening to so many of their customers, they said to call Ezzyhaul who said their hands were tied, as they commissioned the private operator to do the work. I'm never going to use Euro Car Parts again, it's unreal they're trying to slam tickets on people for parking their cars. I may leave a review or two on Trust Pilot and the like. 

Ezzyhaul are  liable for their conmtractor's shenanigans, Euro car parts should get together with their ripped off customer's and threaten Ezzyhaul with something like their cowboys are becoming a Restraint on their trade, or something,.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

@HouseofBerries

thanks for coming onto the thread.

You're absolutely right that it is a money-making cartel.  But that only works as long as motorists confuse these invoices from private companies with fines, get frightened and cough up.

This forum has about 1,200 victories against private parking companies.  We're not the only forum on the Internet.  So please don't pay, the conmen are eminently beatable. 

For a start, they should go after the driver of the vehicle, but they don't know who that was.  There is a law, POFA 2012, which allows them to go after the keeper instead, but they've been too lazy & arrogant to follow the provisions of the law.  Then there is supposed to be a 10-minute grace period for the motorist to read & understand the signs.  In your case what were you supposed to do when someone was pulling out, continue driving and smash into them?!!

AS HB says, if you start your own thread we'd be happy to help you fight these fleecers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread