Injury Claim Against Local Council Through Zurich - Scotland

ok well dont do it then simple!

it cant hurt you nor influence or prejudice your position or what happens going forward.

you can here for advice, questioning why that advice is being given, can sometime be seen as being obstructive when there is no real need for it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm just asking for clarification on your advice! Is there something wrong with that? You recommended I do something. I'm just asking WHY!

I have asked three times already, and I know you guys are busy and are doing this for free but don't accuse me of "being obstructive" - whatever that means.

I'm acting on behalf of my mum, so when I instruct her to do this or that it would help if I knew what the purpose of what I was asking her to do was.

I'm not paying for a solicitor here. I'm asking for free advice on the internet. If you can't offer that without getting a bag on with me then I think I'll just take it from here and reply to Zurich and if it ends up with no pay out then so be it. I really can't be bothered with all these letters going back and forward anymore, especially when I'm not here most of the time to deal with it. 

Thank you for the help.

you don't need a sols.

to date have you made any contact with the council or anyone (bar the FOI) complaining to them or alerting them they have 'incoming' regarding an injury claim?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

good. so on balance there must be some internal council communications that must concern her and her personal data/discussions/email data held by the council about her...and i bet you don't have it = SAR....gedit yet!

what if something said, yes we knew about this path in year so not surprising we've had a claim...an FOI won't tell you that.

and they

Yes I gedit now. But I'm not a lawyer, so unless someone explains this to me then I won't gedit, will I.

I'm acting as a solicitor for my mum, so when I tell her to do something I have to explain to her why I'm telling her to do that. 

It would help me if she read the letters coming in while I'm not here, like the one asking her for ID.. 

The letter is asking her to confirm which Service she is requesting information from and provide a timescale. Should I say anything within the past 2 years, or just leave the request as it is?

Just send it as is

If you express a focus in one direction they might limit its scope

you could however aid them by indicating your request has nothing to do with council tax data so do not require such . (Assuming they are the same council as her ctax?)

and they

As i said then..regarding time.. They only have 30days regardless

and they