toffeeman V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AWC is right, im at the same stage as you, and all the aadvice i have had is do not change your time line. Even through the christmas hols. Keep to the schedule. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 1 month later...

If you havnt filed yet you can keep adding on the charges until it is filed at court. Just keep adding :D

Im not sure about your overdraft, I am near the end now.......:rolleyes: and fingers crossed they havnt touched mine.

I will go balistic if they do :eek:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

nope, no letter needed.

Just add them to your spread sheets. You can keep adding to your spread sheet until the last min. Until you hand over at court.

You dont need to inform anyone of this.

Because of a mix up they did i added almost £3000 at the last min. :D

F&Q's... Read here

To be honest i dont know much about mcol as i filed N1. But it might tell you in here,

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

if not im sure some one will let you know who has done it.

F&Q's... Read here

Only use the judgement if you dont hear anything for 14 days. Not before, you dont want to be making any mistakes now this far in ;)

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here

• 3 weeks later...

Some will acknowledge the claim, but 'forget' to enter a defence - after 28 days from the date the papers are served on them you will have won by default and you will get all your money back. Once again, you will need to apply for a judgment. If they do not pay you in full, you have every right to send the bailiffs in - this can also be done from the moneyclaim.gov.uk site or by applying in person at your local court .

It is deffinatly 28 days from deemed served.

F&Q's... Read here

Yes, that is what i would do. That is the legal day.

I have heard of a few overdrafts like yours so maybe there is a blip some where. They prob cant spare the staff to fix it....;)

F&Q's... Read here