NCO PayPal

mdcdeve
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

paypal are one of the easiest suckers about if you wanted to [problem] them. All you ned is a telephone number,bank ac and solo/visa electron. As all the credits and debits are carried out electronically if you cancel your direct debit and also your debit/credit card they can not do a thing. Thats where nco turn up. Long story any way. discovered by accident.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

The last customer satisfaction form they sent me --- I told them exactly what I thought of them!!!!! Which isn't very much I can tell you :mad:

My own personal opinion of paypal is not really printable --- I'll not be using them again!!! However, absolutely love this site :D. It's fab!!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I personally wouldnt touch them with a barge pole !!!

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

hi all this is my first post nice to be here. firstly I too have had a letter from NCO regarding paypal charges which were inccured by someone who hacked into my account and withdrew money from my bank account (£70) my bank refunded the money and all was well until NCO sent me a letter saying I owed them 70 euro's!?! after phoning and phoning and phoning I never did get through to them so I sent them a letter explaining the situation but still havent received a reply this was around 6 months ago. Hopefully that might be the end of it but I will never understand how 70 pounds converts into 70 euros.

• 10 months later...

Hi, just an update on this, it has been over a year since my original problem on this matter, after the original NCO letter i never heard from them again letter or otherwise. Last week i heard about this debt again though, from robinsons, i'm assuming NCO has sold the debt that they brought from PayPal onto another debt collection agency. Is there a time limit on when they can do things like this? it's been a year since their only letter to me and now they have sold the debt to someone else.

Does anyone know what i should do then? robinson first letter to me is threatening me with court unless i pay soon. And the letter was sent to an address that i havent lived at for a year just got it forwarded from the new owners

• 2 years later...

I suggest you look at the forums on the internet that are against PayPal as a rogue company with illegal terms and conditions and whi harass and demand with utter arrogance. Complain to FSA, Trading standards and anyone else who might help.

They limited my account on PayPal I was selling on ebay locked £14,000 in could not send any itesm have left me owing £3600 pounds and £415 to ebay . I had 1488 feedbacks and 99.8% feedback before this. Now I am totally trashed.

I am suing both e bay for defamation, they would not remove feedback that contained the wrod [EDIT]. I am also suing Paypal for losses including the £3600 and the £415 owed to ebay The £14,000 worth of lost business for which I had to refund every penny and the negatives feedbacks accrued due to this. If anyone uses PayPal they must need a serious amount of help.

The internet is full of stories about, bankruptcies, chargebacks, locked and limited accounts, arrogance and difficulties in suing them, due to the numerous addresses given for them.

Start researching and you will see PayPal for what they are, the European Union and the FSA are investigating them and the TOS are meaningless because they basically remove all of your rights.

• 2 weeks later...

I started receiving threats from NCO after reversing a direct debit to Paypal after non delivery of a service purchased (holiday rental). Paypal wouldn't help as it was a non tangible item (though they gladly helped when I paid!). Long story cut short, ignore all stuff from NCO, they handed it on to EOS Solutions. Complained to ICO about NCO refusing to answer a Suject Access Request, ICO wrote to and phoned NCO without luck and now have told me:

"NCO did not respond to Ms XXX letter, nor to a subsequent chaser she sent. As a result the case has been escalated to our Casework & Advice Division and allocated to me. I spoke to NCO on x December and was promised the matter would be dealt with as a matter of urgency. As I have still not received a response I have now written to NCO with the threat that we will take more formal action if they do not respond quickly."

It's nice to have the ICO onto them but if they don't get timely responses with a threat of formal action, what hope does Joe Public have.

Just ignore everything they send, they have no powers.

Edited by broxie