ECP/CST ANPR PCN PAPLOC - 13mins overstay - Saville St Sth Shields, tyne & Wear NE332pu . ECP+Popla appeals refused

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 

I wondered if anyone could help me I have received a letter before claim from CST law about a parking ticket I received last February for being 3 mins over the 10 free minutes you were allowed at the time.

The only reason I dispute the charge which now is up to £170 for what should have been a 50p ticket is on the day in question my grandma was found in the city centre where she lives unaware of her surroundings as she has dementia and my family received a call so I offered to going collect her, in a panick at 6:45 on a pitch dark night in February I pulled into the car park and never give it a second thought about a ticket, my main concern was to get her home.

Few weeks later after this event is when I received my first penalty notice from euro park which I appealled but that was rejected, then I appealled to POPLA they had no heart either.

Then I started receiving letter from debt recovery plus and now CST LAW what should I do now please help this is stressing me out 

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP/CST ANPR PCN letter before claim - 13mins overstay -

i will guess the only reason you are getting this letter of claim is because you appealed and most probably called it a fine or a penalty charge? in that letter too., so these people now know you haven't a clue what you are talking about and of course also dobbed yourself in as the driver too?, removing your protection under POFA2012. next time don't appeal!! .

as for the overstay, there is a 10min minimum grace period but no stated maximum, you should have kept quiet.

you must reply using a CST snotty letter within 30 days, lots of them in this forum already to base yours on.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well now you know.

we need to get the bungs out and begin bailing water for you on this one.

so if you could complete the link HB gave you and also scan up everything in/out to date after carefully reading our upload guide to one mass PDF, we can correctly move you forward.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Answer the questions  in the sticky posted by HB in Post# 2 please then we can see exactly what you are up against.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

1 Date of the infringement  21/02/2020. 6:44 in the evening 

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 28/02/2020 

3 Date received 4/03/2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] yes direct to euro park and then to popla

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up yes rejected both times can’t post popla as it was online

7 Who is the parking company?  EURO car PARKs

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Saville street South Shields 

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

i have attached what it would let me 

docs1.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP/CST ANPR PCN PAPLOC - 13mins overstay - Saville St Sth Shields, tyne & Wear NE332pu . ECP+Popla appeals refused

PDF's sorted

please upload your appeals and the replies to one mass pdf as i've created space now.

and they

how can a one page letter be 9.8Mb!!

what program did you write it in?

and they