Damage to plastic shed from loose roof tile.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

Ah that little lets downgrade it to a Stage 1 Complaint so it looks like wee dealt with it properly if the Regulator looks at our books/files.

It's a tactic Housing Association use even my own recently tried that and I refused to let them get away with it.

So you respond to the Customer Service Manager NOT BY PHONE unless you can record the call.

To Customer Service Manager

Following our telephone conversation on XX/XX/2021 reference my Formal  Complaint you informed me that my Complaint was being dealt with as a Stage 1 Complaint.

I find this unacceptable as this Complaint was made via T&C online Portal with Acknowledgement receipt from T%C of my Complaint in July 2021 and T&C have now only decided to deal with this after I recently had to Hand Deliver (16th Sept 2021) that Complaint to your Office which is  unacceptable.

Therefore T&C have had from July 2021 to resolve this Complaint as per your own Stage 1 Complaint procedure and I quote:

Stage 1: Your complaint will be allocated to a member of staff who will contact you within 2 working days to discuss your complaint and understand the problem.

We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days, but sometimes investigations can take longer. In this case we’ll let you know, keep you updated and agree a timescale for our response with you.

As the above has not been carried out and was only acted upon as previously stated when I hand delivered  my Complaint again on 16th Sept 2021 to your Office this is not a Stage 1 Complaint as T&C have Failed to carryout the above Stage 1 Complaint Procedure since July 2021 therefore my Complaint should be Escalated to a Stage 2 Complaint as per your own Complaints Procedure.

If T%C refuse to escalate this Complaint to Stage 2 I require full Clarification as to why.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 1 month later...

Just a brief update.

T&C Has paid me the money for the damaged shed.

Here is what has happened with the solar panels.

4th October the engineers from Swale turn up to start work but can't because the Scaffolders who have been booked do not turn up.

5th October, the scaffolders turn up but don't bring enough pipes to finish.

6th October they come back with the rest of the pipes but don't bring any rope to hoist the panel up.

Meanwhile Swale have opened the Solar panels to find they have been sent with no fixing brackets and there is none in the UK.

They are meant to be out late next week with the right brackets, finger crossed.

The T&C representative has been  doing his job and keeping me informed with what is going on, and has had a meeting with the CEO of Swale because of this matter.

Thanks for the update. It looks as if you are on your way to sorting out the problem – but what a crazy nightmare scenario!

Keep detailed notes on anything that happens and photographs along the way – let us know how it goes and if you need any more help.

• Thanks 1

Hi 

Thanks for the update and well done for sticking in there and getting the money for your damaged shed.

I agree with Bankfodder you need to keep a written record and photos of everything so you have a good paper trail.

As for the Solar Panel situation the important thing you need to bear in mind is irrespective of the actions of swale and the scaffolder they
have been employed by T&C to carryout these repairs so the issues you are having with them the buck stops directly with T&C.

Out of interest have T&C actually treated your Formal Complaint as a Stage 2 complaint now and a reason? (reference my post#26 I told you to send them as they were insisted it was Stage 1)

I also agree they way you have been treated by T&C is disgraceful as this should have been dealt with from the start of your complaint which they failed to do and only actioned it after you having to keep complaining of their failed actions to a complaint.

Keep us updated and if you need any further help with this you know where we are and let other resident know of our Forum.

• Like 1

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stu,

T&C down graded my complaint to a stage 1 because they say they hadn't replied, that was the reason I escalated it to a stage 2.

Swale have now completed the work and the solar panels seems to be working but of course we won't know how well until next spring onwards.

I am waiting now to see what compensation package Swale are going to offer me for all the problems of the last couple of years.

Thanks again for all your help and advice and I will keep you informed.

Hi

Your are more than welcome and thanks for the update.

Hopefully the solar panels will keep working and keep at Swale for compensation don't let them think fixing the solar panels is the end of it especially the length of time it has taken and don't let them try to use the Pandemic as an excuse either.

Please keep us updated as to all this goes and again thanks for letting us know.

• Like 1