Highview/DCBLegal PCN Letter of Claim - Bradfield Road Car Park, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI All, I'm new here.

I received a letter this week from dcbLegal Ltd, called Letter of Claim, saying i have to pay £155 for parking in a Highview Parking location.

The issue date is 3/4/2017!!! This is the first I've heard of it.

I have no recollection of parking in this location from over 4 years ago. I have had about 4 cars since the one that is mentioned. And moved house twice too.

What do I do?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

Ros

parking1.pdf parking2.pdf

please complete this:

Have you received a Parking Ticket? - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

and time for a .....snotty letter.

if you use our enhanced google search box for those words

you'll see examples

put yours up here 1st before sending

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement?

3/4/17

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]

No

If you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide]

Has there been a response?

n/a

Please AS A PDFFILE  ONLY ..post it up as well, suitably redacted. - follow the upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - .........DONT ! seek advice on your topic first.

Have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

Not that I remember, I don't even remember parking there at that time

What date is on it?

don't know or n/a

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?

no

[scan up BOTHSIDES to ONE PDF of the PCN and your NTK - follow the upload guide]

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]

Give answer here

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]

Give answer here

5 Who is the parking company?

Highview Parking Ltd

6. Where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?

Bradfield Road Car Park, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW

please do not put JPG Picture files into your post

• dx100uk changed the title to Highview/DCBLegal PCN Letter of Claim - Bradfield Road Car Park, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DCBL's letter is an absolute disgrace, saying you did, er, something but we can't be bothered to tell you what, in 2017.

The fact you've moved is worrying.  Every couple of months or so we get someone here who moved, meaning court papers turned up at their old address, they didn't defend the claim as they knew nowt about it - and they lost by default. 

You need to write to Highview and tell them your new address.  "Dear Highview Parking, Re: PCN no. XXXXX, will you please note that I no longer live at XXXXX.  My new address is XXXXX."  You might as well extend your letter and make it a SAR so you can get to the bottom of what they reckon you did in 2017.  Simply click on SAR here and what to write will pop up.  Get that sent off today if you can, if not tomorrow, 1st class, and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

Job number 2, as dx says, is to send a snotty letter, so they know you would be big trouble if they did try court.  There are loads here on the forum if you do a search for "snotty letter".  Please post up a draft of what you propose to send so we can tweak it if necessary. 

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread