NPE/BW ANPR PCN PAPLOC - wrong reg - MJB Winelodge, Bridge Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 3LR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Defence password ?

Have you registered to get your gateway user name ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Might just be a number then its been I while since I have used it...and you have your password.....I would try again in the morning.

If that fails contact MCOL tomorrow

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page. ( if you use HMRC for TAX your might already have/ use this - then your old details will be the same)

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

………….

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX.  I've already registered on the MCOL website and followed the process to and received the confirmation code and got the government gateway ID.  It's just that after logging into MCOL I'm unable to proceed past 'Respond to a claim made against you' until my 'Defence pack password' is accepted.  They've responded to my email and said that I can do the same by emailing them at [email protected]

Try tomorrow on mcol

they often have hiccups that cure themselves overnight.

there is no rush to do AOS you have 19 days.

get rhe crp running.

get reading as many pcn claimform threads here as you can.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please note your corrected dates for AOS and defence filing.

and stop asking CAB. they are useless most of the time and give bad info.

read as many PCN claimform threads HERE as you can.

and they

Just one thing to rem,ember, Guilt is not a factor they are suing for breach of an alleged contract you have with them, nothing Criminal at all.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks for revising the dates for AOS and defence filing and the claim form thread link.

Thanks Brassnecked. Yes, it's good to keep that in mind.  It's crazy it's got this far!  As you probably know from Jan 2020 the BPA advised members not to pursue motorists for incorrect reg entry but it's only advise and not mandatory. 

Incorrect reg entry will be excluded as a cause of action when the new controls on PPC's brought in, its de minimis so can be used as such as part of any defence.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks.  Shame this case was a tad too early for the new controls on PPC's.  Yes, de minimis can be used as part of a defence but I understand that a positive outcome can't be guaranteed.

That's what the judge lottery is.

Quick question.  I'm keeping positive about this but does anyone know if there are likely to be further added legal costs (other than already stated on the Claim Form) if the case goes against me and in what sort of price bracket?  The Claim Form states £35 Court fee and £50 Legal representative's costs in addition to their claim.  I just wondered what other costs they could add?

If there is a court hearing  they can claim costs for counsel at that hearing

Its small claims court costs are limited.

if you go read a few pcn claimform threads here you'll see the very max is @£250 even if you lose and thats a rare event if things are done properly following our advice

and they

• 1 year later...