Premier CCTV PCN - 10 mins waited on double yellow lines at Euro car parts Gatwick 80 Crawley, West Sussex Rh10 9pl

yours is not the next move.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HouseofBerries,

thanks for coming onto the thread.

You're absolutely right that it is a money-making cartel.  But that only works as long as motorists confuse these invoices from private companies with fines, get frightened and cough up.

This forum has about 1,200 victories against private parking companies.  We're not the only forum on the Internet.  So please don't pay, the conmen are eminently beatable. 

For a start, they should go after the driver of the vehicle, but they don't know who that was.  There is a law, POFA 2012, which allows them to go after the keeper instead, but they've been too lazy & arrogant to follow the provisions of the law.  Then there is supposed to be a 10-minute grace period for the motorist to read & understand the signs.  In your case what were you supposed to do when someone was pulling out, continue driving and smash into them?!!

AS HB says, if you start your own thread we'd be happy to help you fight these fleecers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

one pdf next time please  use pdfmerge as in our upload guide.

so you didnt read post 2 then?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you should always read your thread before posting a question.

so go read from post 2 again.

and they

sorry i panicked because they called me today and their threats seem to be getting more serious .il just keep ignoring them 

hahaha thats all a dca can ever do on any debt .......make threats.

if you read any DCA letter CAREFULLY , it always says if, may, might, could, never ........WILL because they are NOT BAILIFF and TOTALLY powerless.

but a smost people are mugs and never read them properly they make about £1T a year out of the UK public mugs

and they

l'm Abigale and l'll be looking after your case for you. My goal is to help you get a fair outcome and avoid couri action but I see you failed to pay following my previous letter.

I wanted to remind you of the case analysis I completed for you. Results of your case analysis: amount owed f170.00 / ls there clear evidence of a breach of the contract? Yes / Are you liable for this charge? Yes / ls the Parking Operator a member of an Accredited Trade Association? Yes / Does the Parking Operator comply with relevant legislation? Yes / Does the parking site have clear signage relating to charges? Yes / Have we completed a full trace of your contact details? Yes / Has the original discount offering now been lost? Yes / Has the right to appeal the ticket now passed? Yes / Are the charges appropriate and fair as defined by the Parking Trade Association? Yes x Can the client evidence that you intend not to pay your debt? No / ls yorr case eligible for court action if you choose not to pay? Yes

Monitoring active: intent not to pay evidence I of 3 collected Our cliewho caresserves the right to take 'no response' as evidence of intent not to pay 

This letter from Abigale is disgraceful. How can she say that she is trying to get you a fair outcome when you are being asked to pay £170?  This is followed by a spurious "analysis".

1] There is no evidence of any breach since we do not know if the double yellow lines are council or Premier.

2] are you liable for the breach as the keeper? No-the PCN is not compliant.. As the driver then? No. In any event Abigale cannot set herself up as the JUdge.

3]are you liable for the charge? NO

4] the parking operator is a member of a discredited trade association.

5] no

6] no idea as we haven't seen all the signage.

7] who cares

8] who cares

9] who cares

10] no the charges are not fair nor appropriate

There is no debt so there is nothing to pay.

• Like 3