mackenzie hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can anyone help me. a couple of month back i applied for credit with ge capital to pay for a boiler with british gas. a week later i recieved a letter from mackenzie hall saying that i owed money to ge capital from a account at dorathy perkins that i had held over 7 years ago from my old address which was a house where i rented a room. i replied to them and told them that i had never held this account as i was not into womens clothes and i asked for a copy of the agreement as i thought it was a [problem]. i never heard anything till i just applied for credit and i was refused so i sent off to equifax to find out why and on my report was mackenzie hall and when i contacted the people whom i applied for credit they told me that was why i was refused and also i was search twice by ge capital a month apart for the same finance which they gave me. so why would they give me credit if i was supposed to of not payed for credit in the past can they do that is there anything i can do are they allowed to leave a mark on my credit record do i need to contact equifax to have them removed. so i can obtain credit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ghost Town,

I'm having similar problems with Mac Hall in that they are chasing me up for debts which I don't actually owe. Not sure at this stage if it is a case of ID theft or something but I haven't decided on what to do with Mac Hall yet. Let me know how you are getting on.

Please start your threads in the Debt and Bailiffs forum and post your questions and progress reports there.

The cavalry will be there to help you.:D

Click on this link for DEBT AND BAILIFFS FORUM....

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 11 months later...

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)